Zayn Malik (Dirty, Long.) - Bad Day

(Y/N) POV

I had a shitty week. My boss just keeps yelling at me. My boyfriend cheated on me and ive just been really tired. I headed home and decided to go to the club with (Y/F/N). I grabbed my short reveling dress and put on a little bit of make up. i fixed up my hair and heard the door bell ring. I walked down the stairs slowly in my heels and saw my friend. We walked over to the closest club we could find. We walked in and saw that it was pretty dark and crowded. We headed over to the bar and got a couple drinks. MY friend and i headed to the dance floor and started dancing. As i danced i felt someone pull me and grind on my ass so i decided to grind on his junk.

“Hey whats your name?” He whispers in my ear giving me chills.

“Im (Y/n)” I say back in his ear.

“Im Zayn. Thats a beautiful name by the way” He said kissing my neck. I felt myself starting to get wet between my thighs. His hands ran down to my hips making its way to my thighs. I felt him getting hard as i grinded against him. I started to grind hard on him now. he started to moan a bit against my neck. His hand started to make its way into my inner thigh. “Wanna get out of here” He said in my ear giving me chills down my spine. I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the club rushing to his house which was just around the corner. Hmm close to mine. As soon as we got in, He slammed me against the door closing it then kissing me hard. His hands grasped my ass pulling me up. “Jump” He said. As i did, i wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me off to his bedroom not breaking away from the kiss. He laid me down genitally on the bed. His hands ran up and down my thighs then the back of my dress to where the zipper was. He started to unzip me then kiss down my body as he pulled my dress off. i was now in my lacy black bra and matching panties. He came back to my face and kissed me again moving his hands around my back, unclasping my bra and throwing it. He moves down to my panties, ripping them off. “Your already this wet?” He said touching my sensitive spot.

“I want you” I said sitting up tugging on his pants. I took his belt of nice and slow and slid his pants down to his ankles leaving him with only his fcuk boxers on and his bulge behind it. I rubbed it with my palm a bit and watched him get frustrated.

“Stop toying with me (Y/N)! Take the damn boxers off already!” He demanded. I did what i was told and took it off making his erection pop out. I took it with one hand and kissed the tip making him tilt his head. I took it a bit in my mouth and stroking it with one hand. As soon as i saw him in so much pleasure, i stood up and climbed on top of him.

“Your so perfect” I said looking into his hazel eyes. He smiled then i sat on top of his erection. I screamed a bit but adjust myself to him. I shut my eyes and felt a tear roll down my face.

“Am i hurting you?” He said stopping. I opened my eyes as he stopped and rubbed the tears off my face.

“No. Its okay” I said . He laid me on the bed then carefully pushed himself him again. I dont know why but when i look at him, i feel butterflies. I only met him what like an hour ago and im already in love!. He began to thrust faster into as soon as he knew that i was able to adjust to him. We both knew our pleasures were building up and were about to hit out climax. About a couple minutes later, we did. He laid next to me. I covered my self up with the sheets then turned my head to look at him. His face was inches away from mine then his forehead touched mine.

“You know, ive see you just around the corner and i never had the chance to ask you to dinner sometime. Do you think we could i dont know go to dinner maybe sometime?” He said. I felt his hot breath on my face, then he pulled me into his arms.

“Yes” I said looking up at him then kissing his lips. Again the butterflies grew back in my stomach. I wouldnt have never know this boy if it wasn’t for my bad day.