Niall Horan (Dirty, Long) -The Waitress

(Y/N) POV

I headed off to work as a waitress in nandos. People say i was the youngest one there. I honestly hope not. I walked in to my new job. The people there were nice. Very friendly. I worked at the night shift since i had nothing else planned. I checked in then put on my apron and took out my note pad and pen. I was pretty experienced with being a waitress already so it was easy to me. My first customer sat at the far right table. Blonde hair boy and he was with a boy also. I headed over to there table.

“Are you ready to order?” I said in my girly tone. The blonde one looked up at me. His blue eyes staring at mine. He then smiled.

“Yea were ready” The other boy said. I took there orders then headed back but then i dropped my pen. I bent over and picked it up. I turned to see the blonde one staring at my ass as i bent down. He was biting his lips watching my every move. I giggled a bit then headed back to put the orders in. I gotta admit. Hes really hot.

Nialls POV

I couldnt stop staring at our waitress. She looked like she was around our range. I wasn’t paying much of attention so Josh took my order. When she bent down to pick her pen up that she dropped, i couldn’t stop staring at her fine ass. I started to feel my self get really hard. Thats not good… Right in the middle of the restaurant All i know is that i needed her so bad right now. She was beautiful and just everything. About 10 minutes later the food came. She looked at me then winked. Oh my god. I really want here. She then headed towards the bathroom.

“Hey uh, imma go to the bathroom be right back” I said to josh. I got off my chair then followed her into the bathroom. She looked at me with a surprised face. I locked the door then headed to her slowly.

“This is the girls room..” She said scared. She then bumped into the wall behind her.

“Dont worry. I wont hurt you” I said then kissing her lips. I was scared she was going to slap me or something but she kissed back. I then pushed her to the sink so she could wrap her legs around my torso. We began to make out. i started to get harder and harder. She smiled in between our make out session. That means she knows about my erection. I began to move my hand under her uniform shirt.She then started to unbutton each one by one, teasing me. I helped her out unbuttoning the bottom part of her dress shirt. She lifted my shirt off over my head. I then began to reach for the back of her bra, unclasping it and throwing it on the ground. I kissed down her jaw bone down to her breasts sucking each nipple slowly. Her moans were soft. I continued kissing down her stomach till i reached her pants. I looked up at her which she was biting her lip. I unbutton her pants and pulled it down , showing her black panties. I rubbed through her panties feeling her wet for me. ” Your excited arent you?” I said with a cheeky smile. She then gave me a look then pulled my pants down, showing my erection through my underwear.

“So are you” She said rubbing me with the palm of her hand. ” You want me to lick it?” She said. I nodded my head , switching spots with her. She then pulled down my boxers and started to stroke my bulge. She licked the tip which drove me nuts. I saw the name tag on her shirt so i knew her name.

“(Y/N) Stop teasing me!” I said. She smiled then took it in her mouth making me tilt my head back. She stroked it faster and faster while licking the shaft. ” Oh god. Im gonna cum!” I said but before i did. She took off her panties and climbed on top of me. She started to kiss me again then gentally sit on my erection.

“Oh Yes” She said. Moved again so it would be easier for me. I thrusted into her over and over again. She was so tight but so good. Her eyes were so intense. I went a little harder and harder and faster. ” Shit im gonna cum!” She said.

“Cum for me” I whispered in her ear and thats all it took. She came on my dick. Soon after i came inside of her.

“That was so good” She said catching her breath. We both collected our close. I headed back to my seat. Josh was already finished.

“Took you long enough man.” He said. (Y/N) came by to our table.

“Here you check and you want that boxed?” She asked.

“Yea” I said . She took it away then came back later. I thanked her but before i left she handed me a paper.

“Call me when your up for round two” She said in my ear.

“Will do” I said in her ear then kissed her cheek. She smiled then waved at me. I swear. I would come to nandos every day for a waitress like her.