Harry Styles (Dirty,Short)

Y: Harry, im off to have a shower.
H: Ok Y/N
You are just coming out of the shower when harry walks in. You accidently drop your towel. As you try to pick it up he brings u up by your hips.
H: Your so beautiful y/n, you know what dontcha?
Y: of course I do styles, you tell me everyday.
He straddles you onto his lap.
H: I love you y/n you know tht right?
Y: I love u too bab-
He gives you a long hard kiss.
H: Follow me.
You walk in the bedroom to find rose petals candles and sexy music everywhere. Harry lays you down on the bed where he climbs ontop.
He leaves wet kisses up and down ur chest. He kisses you sweet spot as you let out a little moan.
You grind on his cock making him moan. You feel something hard growing quickly against your pussie. Its grow and hardens quicker and more. Soon You travell down to his torso and leave kisses all over it.“please” he moans.
“please what styles?”
“pleease..”
You pull down his boxers and watch his harden cock fly up and hit his abs. This makes you giggle.
“such a big dick, so hard” you say.
You lick it slowly up and down and circle the tip, your rub twist and pump. His moans get louder and more frequent.
You soon take his whole 10” dick into your mouth. Your swirl your tounge and suck it hard. You feel harrys hand hold your wet hair as he thrust into you as you deep throat it. You look up to see him rolls his eys and moan
“shit y/n, oh fuck yeah, omg! Oh oh ohh im coming!”
As he does his last thrust you feel a Warm liquid travell down ypur throat.
Breathlessly harry whispers” your…turn..now..babe”
He picks u up and places you on the bed. As he begins to travell down he starts to rub your pussie when he puts two fingers in. He moves them up and down you moan. Soon he adds another finger.
“fuck harry” you moans as he twists and turns his fingers. He takes them out and licks them clean as he does he says.
“you wet babe, but not wet enough”
He circles his tounge around your cilt. You get wetter by the second. He eats you out so expertly. “oh harry” you moan.
“harry, please, just… Enter”
He slides ontop of you and thrusts into you. He lets no time for your barriers adjust.
“ohhh FUCK STYLES! HARDER!! DONT FUCKING STOP!!”
you moan. He lifts your leg to his shoulder as he thrust harder and harder!
“ooh shiiiit” he moans
“harry, babe, faster please, dont ever stop.” you moan.
“y/n i feel so good inside of youuu”
“its feels sooo good.” you groan.
“babe, how close are you”
“near babe, so close” you whisper.
He does one last thrust!
“fuck haaaarry!” you say as you ride out ur orgasm! He flops down next to you.
H: I love you
Y: I love you too xx