Zarry (Threesome, Dirty, Long) - Birthday Wishes

Here's a long zarry threesome:) Hope you love it

Imagine you are getting ready for a night out to celebrate your nineteenth birthday. You have no clue where you are going.

Your good friends Harry and Zayn just told you to dress sexy and prepare to have a night you’ll never forget. You have been friends with Liam, Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Harry for over a year now. You met them while you interned for a technical engineer during their up all night tour and you connected with them instantly. During the tour the boys treated you like a member of the family. You went out partying together, had late nights drinking and laughing on the tour bus, and they always made you feel like your work was appreciated. Despite how close you were with all of the boys Harry and Zayn have always had a very special relationship with you that you couldn’t really describe or understand. On one hand they were like your brothers they gave you advice and looked after you, but on the other hand you couldn’t help but have a crush on them both.Harry is just so damn cheeky and irresistible and Zayn is so sexy and mysterious. You take a look at yourself in your full length mirror and you are quite satisfied. Your strapless red dress is hugging your body at all,the right places exposing your gorgeous hourglass figure and your hair along with your makeup is perfect. You receive a text from Zayn telling you to come to an unfamiliar address in thirty minutes. You put on your favorite black pumps and make your way there in excitement. You arrive at a club in north London that you are not familiar with at all. You make your way to the door and you can’t hear any trace of sound from the inside. You open the door with little hesitation. Surprise is yelled aloud as soon as you walk in the club. Then you are suddenly sandwich in between your favorite five lads as they hug and kiss you wishing you a happy birthday. “Happy birthday baby,” Zayn whispers before giving you a peck on the lips. Harry then grabs you by your waist giving you another peck on the lips refusing to be left out. Niall then grabs a microphone and wishes you a massive happy birthday from the stage after that the party really begins. Harry and Zayn each take one of your hands and drag you to the dancefloor.Zayn turns you around so that you are grinding on him while Harry presses his body against yours. You can feel the sexual tension rising as Harry and Zayn’s hands explore your body while you dance flirtatiously and seductively they both sneak kisses on your neck and occasionally on your lips causing your body to yearn for them in a way it,hasn’t before. You make your rounds on the dancefloor drinking, dancing, and thanking everyone for throwing you such an incredible party. The boys then roll out a gorgeous red velvet cake,decorated with your name, pink roses, and a picture of you when you were a child. Everyone sings happy birthday and you blow out your candles wishing you will have many years of,happiness in your future with the people you love the most. Zayn then feeds you a taste of icing off his finger and you do the same to Harry. After a little more dancing and drinking the party comes to an end. You Harry, and Zayn decide to take a cab back to your flat. “I hope you had a good time so far my love but the night is still young,” Zayn says while his finger tips make their way up your thigh slowly causing you chills to run through you. “Tonight Zayn and I are going to give you a special gift that we have wanted to give you for quite some time now.” Harry says while his lips make their way on your neck. You can see the lust and desire in both of their eyes. After a cab ride full of kisses and groping you finally arrive at your flat. All three of you make your way inside in a haste. Harry and Zayn both carry you to the bedroom and lay you down on your soft sheets. Harry locks the bedroom door so there will be no interruptions from your roommate. They both study your body and you can feel how much they want you.”Are you two just going to stare at me or are you going to help me take this dress off.” You plea as you begin to slide your dress off. Harry and Zayn make their way,over to you. Harry’s mouth kisses yours hungrily. His tongue wrestles with yours while Zayn begins kissing and sucking your breasts tenderly. You moan into Harry’s mouth as Zayn’s tongue makes its way down your stomach. He removes your now soaked panties and slides his tongue on your most sensitive place while your legs hang over his shoulders. Harry strips down to nothing exposing his perfection and you begin to stroke his length with your hand as Zayn pleases you with his tongue. Once Zayn finishes tasting you he kisses back up your body before his lips reach yours.He strips down as well and Harry climbs on top of you sliding his large length inside you. Zayn silences your moans with his lips while Harry thrusts deeply inside you causing your toes to curl. He gets on his knees and wraps your legs around his waists allowing himself to go deeper while Zayn nibbles your breasts. You begin to stroke his length as his lips caress your neck.You kiss Zayn tenderly as all three of you reach your climax. Harry then kisses your lips and you all collapse on the bed. You can’t help but smile as you lay in between the two people who you love so much. “I hope we made your birthday special,love.” Harry says with a huge grin on his face. You give him a gentle peck on his lips.”Yes you did babe, both of you did.” You turn and give Zayn a kiss as well. “I love you both thank you for everything.” All three of you then fall asleep in exhaustion. You couldn’t be more satisfied about how your nineteenth birthday turned out you couldn’t of wished for anything better.