Louis Tomlinson (Dirty, Long.)

Today I wanted to do something fun, something new. I was so bored all day, even when my boyfriend tried his best to made my day better, nothing helped. Then an idea popped up in my mind.

“Lou! We can paint a wall!” I smiled wildly at him and he just laughed.

“My dear… you’re so perfect!” he said surprised and he pull me up, to our garage. We take some paint and brushes for painting different sizes. We choosed one wall in one room we loved- one little room upstairs.

“Okay… let’s paint!” he said and what he did next surprised me- he take blue paint and spill it all over my body! I gasped in surprise, but I thanked god he didn’t spill it on my head. I quickly started to take off my clothes, not realizing that my boyfriend is just standing there, watching me. I was in my white push-up bra and white boxers and I saw his eyes darkened with lust. I smirked to myself and I take paint from the floor- and I spill it all over his body. He started to laugh like child along with me, taking his clothes too. I watched him every second- I was turned on only by his perfect abs. Damn. This boy is too hot.

He stopped laughing when he realize I’m staring at him, admiring his body.

“Enjoying view?” he smiled stepping closer. I felt a heat of his body, he was so close to me. His breath on my lips, tickling them, making me want to jump on him and just fuck with him all day.

That’s not a problem.

I smashed mine lips on his, surprising him. But he responded by moving his lips with mine, so perfectly. I leaned him down on the wooden floor as the sunlight was tickling his skin, playing with his brown hair. I licked his sweet spot on his neck, making him moan. And I knowed what I wanted. It’s going to be all about him.

I moved my lips on his abs, leaving love-bites here and there. Taking off his boxers, I saw his hard dick, his erection slapping on his stomach. I smiled to myself knowing that I made him hard like this.

He ached for my touch so I moved my palms around his big dick, massaging it slowly, on the way he likes so much.

“Ohhh …babe…” he moaned and I wanted him in my mouth, to feel him, to taste him.

I licked the tip, then I couldn’t wait or tease him anymore, I take it all in my mouth, popping my head back and forth. Louis pulled me closer to his dick, but gently. I knowed he’s close, so I started to massage his balls.

“I’m gonna cum…ugggh…” he groaned filling my mouth with his sweet juices. I swallow moving my lips up to his collarbones. He wanted to give me oral sex too, but I wanted to pleasure him now.

“No babe. It’s only you now.” I said kissing him, playing with his sweet tongue. I unclasp my bra, moving my chest up to his mouth, feeling his wet lips on my nipple, and his big hands on my breasts. I moaned and I take off my boxers, and with no warning I started to ride him. Fast and hard.

A loud groan escaped his perfect lips and I just keep riding him, feeling pure pleasure.

“Ohhh Louis…” a moan escaped my lips, a loud one. I ached my body, showing him every part of my body. His hands catched my hips pulling me up and down, smashing me on his dick.

“Babe I-I’m g-gonna c-cum…” I barely managed to say and I let it go, I couldn’t take it anymore. I keep riding him, faster, to make him reach his orgasm. And then, he filled me with his hot cum. I collapsed on his chest, I couldn’t catch my breath.

“I love you Babe. So much.” he whispered into my hair, writing circles on my back with his index finger.

“I love you too, Lou.” I whispered too, closing my eyes for a moment.