Niall Horan (Dirty, Long) - I'm Grateful

Imagine, coming home to your flat after an absolutely horrible day at both work and school. While at school you took a midterm you are almost certain you failed and once you went to work things just went from bad to worst. You have been working at a local dress shop for over a year now but today you couldn’t do anything right.

Your manager finally got fed up and just sent you home for the day. Now all you want is to cuddle up with your boyfriend Niall with a jar of nutella and watch a cheesy romantic comedy.Actually just seeing Niall’s gorgeous face will be enough to make your day turn around. You have been together for over six months now and Niall has treated you like an absolute princess. He always makes time for you no matter how busy he is, he supports you while your trying to do your best in university, and he makes you feel like you deserve to be loved and to be happy.

After a long drive due to traffic you finally arrive home. “Baby, I’m home.” You yell as you make your way to the bedroom. You enter your room expecting Niall to greet you with his beautiful smile but instead he looks sullen. He is sitting at the edge of the bed in nothing but his boxers looking at the screen of his laptop in a mix of sadness and anger.

Suddenly your issues seem unimportant. Niall rarely gets upset so seeing him so uneasy is making you worried. You climb on the bed and place yourself on your knees behind him. You wrap your arms around his broad shoulders and plant gentle kisses on his back and his cheek. “What’s wrong babe, talk to me.”He takes your hand and kisses it .”Babe it’s nothing I’m fine how was your day?.” “Don’t worry about me Niall I know you better than to believe that you are fine, what is that your reading?” He closes the laptop immediately hiding what his eyes were once glued to.”Niall please just say something.”

You begin to,massage his shoulders to help relieve his tension. “Babe you know I don’t care what people say about me or how much they criticize or even hate me but when they attack you it kills me.” “Niall don’t worry about it some people will just always have something negative to say that’s just how it is.” He takes your hands and instructs you to sit on his lap so you do just that.

He takes a strand and places it behind your ear. “Babe you don’t understand when people say those disgusting damn things about you it gets to me it makes no sense to tweet such damn hateful things you don’t deserve it I just want to protect you from it all and I’m sorry I can’t.” “Niall look at me.” You turn his face so that you and him are eye to eye. “Babe you don’t have to apologize for what other people are saying, ever since we’ve started dating you have treated me like royalty and I’m so grateful to have you.” “Niall those comments shouldn’t bother you because they don’t bother me anymore because no matter what I know you’ll always be here and that’s all that matters.”

You can see Niall’s anger disappear as a smile makes its way across his face. He gives you a gentle kiss on your lips.”I love you so much princess, and your absolutely right I have you and that’s all that matters.” he mumbles into your lips as he continues to kiss you. “You know how much I love it when you call me princess.”“I think I’ve forgotten why don’t you show me.” Niall lays you down on the bed and continues to kiss you passionately.Your hands run through his hair as he kisses your neck.

You help him remove your dress eagerly. He unhooks your bra and places his mouth on your breasts. He begins to kiss his way down your stomach before removing your panties. His lips then make their way to your inner thighs. As soon as he is about to taste you, you stop him. “No baby let me give you what you deserve.” You motion for him to come back up before your lips meet his. You lay him beside you and climb on top of him.

You plant kisses on his chest and torso before sliding his Calvin Klein’s off. You take the tip of his length in your mouth and begin to suck him. His moans are driving you wild causing you to suck all of him harder and faster. “Baby stop….I want to be in you when I climax.” You make your way to Niall’s lips and he grabs your waist and slides his length inside you.

You begin to ride his length slowly at first then you pick up speed. Niall’s lips meet yours as you two moan into each other’s mouths. Niall’s hands caress your breasts as you continue to stroke him. Both of you are sweaty and almost breathless as you reach your climax. You collapse on Niall’s damp chest while you try to catch your breath. You and Niall share a tender kiss as he wraps you in his arms. You rest your head on his chest so you can listen to his heart beating. “Niall I love you that’s all I can say.” Niall let’s out a slight giggle.”Babe that’s all you need to say, now go to sleep you’ve had a long day and of course I love you too.”

You then drift off to sleep without a worry or care in the world. You don’t care about how bad your day was or the nasty comments people were saying your just grateful you have such an amazing boyfriend that loves you so much and treats you like a princess.