rain rain stay longer

ECL-2K: this is my favorite chapter I hope you like it as much as I do.

It was a few days after the mall incident you were still a bit worried but you soon calmed down. It was a new day on summer vacation and in a few days your going to summer camp soon, What could possibly go wrong....

You look about the window

Y/N: rain.....rain could go wrong

After waking up you find out (thanks to the news) that theres going to be a rain storm today and it'll last all day until tomorrow morning.

Y/N: ugh I hate rain it's cold, wet, and it gets everywhere. I can't even go train because my quirk doesn't work in water. *sigh* maybe I'll just sit inside and order a pizza.

Your turn on YouTube and find something to watch.

Y/N: no shark, no Phoenix, no detective, and no cthulu. Ahh but my favorite rapping reaper is on.

You put on a your favorite hoodie

And got comfortable sitting there for a few hours watching the live streams

And got comfortable sitting there for a few hours watching the live streams. you ordered a pizza as the rain continued to come down.

Ding dong

The door bell rang

Y/N: must be the pizza

You open the door paying the pizza guy and putting it on your kitchen table.

Y/N: *sniff sniff* MMmm F/T the best pizza.

You were about to start digging in until the door bell started to ring again.

Y/N: no tip dude

But it didn't stop

Y/N: UGH DUDE NO TIP!

It just kept ringing you started getting angry as your eyes grew red

Y/N: GRRRR

You walk to the door opening it

Y/N: I SAID NO TIP!

???: tip for what?

Y/N: THE PIZZAaaaaaaa?

You open your eyes to see mei in a jacket with a big box.

Y/N: WHAT THE- MEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?

Mei: I told you I'd come see your place remember?

Y/N: IN THE MIDDLE OF A RAIN STORM?!?

Mei: yeah sorry I ment to come by earlier but this kept me a bit longer

She shakes the box

Y/N: *sigh* come on in

Mei: thank you!