WINDS OF DESTRUCTION!

*ECL-2K: hey if you didn't I suggest reading the chapter named (W.O.D QUIRKS) it should be right before this one. It tells you about the winds of destructions quirks and weapons. But if you already have please enjoy this chapter...seriously I hope you do like this one it took me a while to write.*

After being dragged into another big open room under the shie hassaikai stronghold, You now stood infront of a team of villains. They're names are Mistral, Monsoon, and Sundowner otherwise know as THE WINDS of DESTRUCTION!

Y/N: the winds of destruction huh? What was the airs of ambivalence taken?

Mistral: oh so he's cute and funny.

Y/N: heh thanks for the compliment lady but sorry I'm already taken, plus I'm really not into hags.

She glares at you

Mistral: did you just call me a HAG!?

Y/N: yuuuup, so I gotta ask one question, are you guys with the hassaikai too?

Sundowner: heh hell no, Were just a team of assassins overhaul hired for some extra muscle.

Y/N:....Overhaul?

Monsoon: you know Kai chisaki, or at least that's what he calls himself now.

Y/N: huh, so the monster gave himself a monster name, it's kinda fitting. but also kinda lame because he named it after his own quirk. I mean be more creative am I right?

*ECL-2K: I don't know that's coming from Mr. Collectech?*

Y/N: aren't YOU the one who came up with that name!?

*ECL-2K: hey it was a-*

Y/N: last minute decision I know!, the readers heard that already. It doesn't make it's any less stupid.

*ECL-2K: hey why don't you come up with a better name huh?.*

Y/N: I don't need to! the readers already have! And they're waaaaay better.

*ECL-2K: whatever*

The winds of destruction looked at you confused, as it seemed like you were having an arguing with nobody.

Monsoon:....ok seriously? SERIOUSLY!? how in the hell is this kid supposed to be the alleged jack the ripper!

You stop talking to the author and look over at monsoon.

Y/N: oh yeah about that....who the hell told you that?

Sundowner: oh your little girlfriend did, in fact she wouldn't shut the hell up about it.

Y/N: my girlfriend? *mei?*

Sundowner: you know the league of villains girl, the one with the weird hair, sharp teeth, and blood fetish.

Y/N: toga, *sigh* of fucking course it was her, well I'm sorry to disappoint but she's a liar, among other things, I'm not and never will be jack the ripper.

Mistral: aww what a shame, I really wanted to be shown a good time today.

Y/N: well sorry about that, now if you three will excuse me I have someone to find.

You turn around start walking away but just before you could take another step a knife whizzes right your past your face, leaving a small cut under your eye.

Y/N: AH!

Mistral: aww leaving so soon?, just because your not Jack doesn't mean we still can't have a little fun.

Sundowner: plus we're being paid handsomely to kill any and all heroes that comes pass us.

Monsoon: and unluckily for you your right in our eye sight.