JACKS BACK!

Inside your mind

Y/N: No NO! I didn't want this, it wasn't supposed to happen!, I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO LOSE CONTROL OF MYSELF!

Jack: hehe losing control is the only way to save eri, y/n.

Y/N: no your wrong, there has to be another way!

Jack: this was going to happen eventually y/n, why fight it?

Y/N: because I made a promise to Mr.Aizawa and more importantly I made a promise to...to Mei.

Jack: HAHA! oh clueless y/n, PROMISES ARE MENT TO BE BROKEN!

You looked down with tears falling from your eyes.

Y/N(crying): Mei if you can hear me I just want to say....I'm sorry, I'm so sorry....I tried I really did b-but I couldn't fight it, if I ever see you again please find it in your heart to....forgive me.

Outside of mind

There you were, standing infront of the team of assassins known as "the winds of destruction" and after being bruised, beaten, cut and stabbed in multiple areas, you fully succumb to your anger spectrum and became the thing you've been dreading, you became your spilt personality, the killer psychopath...jack the ripper.

Y/N(jack): heheheAHAHAHAHAHA!

You laughed with an twisted evil grin on your face.

Momsoon: well well well, it looks like your finally showing your true colors eh jack the ripper?

Y/N(jack): hehehe....yes, this...this is my true colors, this is my normal, this is....MY NATURE!

Mistral: well if that's the case, before me and my team trounce you once again, let's get introductions out of the way one last time. As we said before, we are known as the winds of destruction....I am Mistral!

She points to herself, then the other two follow

Sundowner: the names Sundowner!

Monsoon: And I am known as Monsoon!

Mistral: and I must say we've heard quite alot about you jack.

Y/N(jack): oh really? and what pray tell have your heard, my dear?

Mistral: oh "my dear"? What a sweet talker~, well we've heard that you are the night walker who glides through oceans of blood, some would say beyond human, a monster! who's power radiates with a darkness that casts a shadow on darkness itse-

Y/N(jack): oh you dirty bitch, WORK THE SHAFT!

She stopped

Mistral:...E-EXCUSE YOU!?

Y/N(jack): oh hehe, I'm so sorry your right, excuse me. You see I like to do little dirty talk when someone is clearly, vigorously, and efficiently...SUCKING MY DICK!

Mistral grits her teeth

Y/N(jack): And well if I'm being completely honest I'd let you do it if your offering..Mistral~

Her eyes dilate

Mistral: WHAT!?

Y/N(jack): Hell maybe I'll let you live if you do it infront of your little friends, I mean...you do look the part, right?

Mistral glares at you

Mistral: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!

Y/N(jack): heh wow you must be the dumbass of the group huh? Well that...or you just retarded. Here sweetie let me spell it out for you, I'm saying you look like a PROSTITUTE, A HOOKER, A- and follow me on this one *ahem*....w-h-o-r-e, WHORE!