joint

The next day we find out were going to do rescue training with all might, mr. Aizawa, and a unnamed pro hero. As we all sit on the bus to our unknown location tsuyu says something.

Tsuyu: hey midoriya isn't you power alot like all might's?

You squint your eyes at him

Y/N: yeah your right fwoggy, hey deku what's up that?

Tsuyu: *why did he pronounce it like that?*

Deku starts gets really jittery

Izuku: uh well you see

Kirishima interrupts him

Kirishima: you guys are forgetting that all might doesn't hurt himself with his power.

Y/N: yeah I guess your right *though I still have my suspicions*

Kirishima: and if anyone has a pro hero quirk like that its definitely todoroki and bakugo.

Y/N:*hurtful*

Tsuyu: sure but bakugo is always angry so he'll never be that popular

Y/N: ha! yeah he's like bomb with a short fuse ready to explode. *SNAP* "SHORTFUSE" perfect nickname.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU SAY I'LL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES!!

tsuyu and Y/n: see?

Aizawa: hey we're here

As we stop and get out to see what looks to be the Michelin man with a black chrome dome

???: hello everyone I've been waiting for you.

Izuku: woah it's the pro space hero 13

Y/N: who?

THIRTEEN
Her quirk (BLACK HOLE) she can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust.

Y/N: oh *SUCC*

Izuku: she's rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world

Thirteen: I cant wait to show you what's inside

She walks us in to a HUGE area with a ton of nature disasters

Y/N: it looks like an amusement park in here

She tells us that it's called the unforeseen simulation joint or USJ for short and that she created it so we could deal with natural disasters. She also explains to us how are quirks are powerful and they can be used to kill. But thanks to our training we know how to use the properly without hurting anyone.

After her speech we all clap and get ready for our training until....

something strange happens the lights go out and a black something appears in the middle of the joint. A bunch of people start walking out from it.