THE BIG THREE!

Y/N: the big three!?

Iida: of all the talented students here they're the ones at the top.

Mina: oh wow!

Momo: they're on a different level they're still in school but they're practically pro heroes.

You and midoriya look closer at one of them.

Y/N and izuku: *wait he's the guy from yesterday

Y/N and izuku: *wait he's the guy from yesterday.*

Mr.Aizawa looks at the big three

Aizawa: ok get to it introduce yourselves briefly, let's start with you amajiki

The guy named amajiki has his head down. Then he looks up and glares at us intensely

 Then he looks up and glares at us intensely

We all jump.

Y/N: *holy crap this dude's stare could give Johnny blaze a run for is money!*

Suddenly he stops glaring and starts.....jittering?

Amajiki: i-it's no good! you two go first I-I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes I can see they're human bodies I know that they're still people. no words are coming out, my mind is blank and my mouth is dry.

Everyone: uuuuh?

Amajiki: I can't say anything I just wanna, I j-just wanna....

He turns and faces the wall

Amajiki: go home.

You and your classmates were all shocked and confused.

Y/N: *I don't know why but I really want to give this guy a hug.*

Ojiro: so uh are you really one of U.A's top heroes?

The girl with the blue hair turns to amajiki

???: haha come on amajiki you need to have the heart of a lion not a kitten. You know even though your human, get what I mean?

She turns to us

Nejire: this is our kitten tamaki amajiki, and hi my name is nejire hado!