HOUSE ARREST

It was the morning After the fight between you and Bakugo. Now you, Bakugo, and midoriya where in your dorm living room cleaning. Why you ask well because...

The night before.

You, midoriya, and Bakugo were nearly healed and sitting upright. With Aizawa strangling us with his scarf and chewing us out.

Aizawa: you three fought the night you finished licensing exam! I'm glad to see that you three have so much energy.

He said with an evil glare as he strangled us harder.

All might: Aizawa hold up with those restraints. It's my fault they fought in the first place.

Aizawa: your fault and how is that.

All might whispered to Aizawa

All might: it seems young Bakugo has been feeling like he was responsible for my retirement he had to face the licensing exam with those pent-up emotions then his inferiority complex explored and this happened. It all because I didn't realize I was being negligent. This whole fight was brought about because of the failure of his teacher.

Aizawa: *and y/n was probably trying to stop the fight but because of bakugo emotions they started they're own*

Aizawa loosened up his scarf from around us.

Aizawa: I understand that they felt that they had to break the rules. But this isn't something I can just ignore! There must be a suitable punishment. Who through the first punch!?

You knew that Bakugo through it first. But because of what you did to him you decided to lie.

Y/N: *sigh* I di-

Bakugo: me.

You look in surprise as he cut you off.

Izuku: I also went pretty hard it wasn't just them.

Aizawa: and I already know how it went with you y/n

You look down

Aizawa: ok then YOU THREE ARE ON HOUSE ARREST! FOUR DAYS FOR BAKUGO AND THREE FOR Y/N AND MIDORIYA! DURING THAT TIME YOU'LL CLEAN ALL THE COMMON AREAS IN THE DORM MORNING AND NIGHT PLUS I WANT A WRITTEN APOLOGY! IF YOUR INJURIES NEED TO BE CHECKED OUT HEAD TO THE INFIRMARY BUT DON'T RELY ON THE OLD LADY'S QUIRK THIS TIME, FIGURE OUT A WAY TO HEAL YOURSELVES!

He stopped yelling and took a breath.

Aizawa: that's all, go

You three got up and started to walk out. But Aizawa stopped you.

Aizawa: y/n.

Y/N: y-yes sir?

Aizawa: I know you were trying to help your friend. But you do know I'm disappointed in you.

Y/N: yeah... listen I'm sorry it's just Baku-

Aizawa: I know how he gets y/n, so for your own help I need you to try to not force yourself to use it. I know you were helping your friend and I know it's gonna be hard but I promised your father I'll watch you and make sure you don't hurt yourself or anybody.

You looked down

Y/N: I know

Aizawa: try doing more meditation in the morning to start your day calm and at night to end it.

Y/N: I'll try

Aizawa: and if you need help I'm here and even if I'm not there find someone to help you.

Y/N: maybe Mei? She is trying to help me by finding a way to fix my anger spectrum.

Aizawa: perfect, you can go now