THE EXAM PT.1

We all changed to our costumes and made it in the auditorium with a ton of other students from different schools.

Izuku: woah this crowd

Uraraka: there are so many

Y/N: remember when I said it was cramped at UA yeah this beats that by a million.

Just then some sleepy looking guy sitting in the front speaks.

???: ugh ok then let's do this exam thing.

Y/N: this dude really looks like he reeealy doesn't wanna be here.

Mera: I'm from uh the heroes public safety commission the name's mera.....ugh my rhythm is so screwed up.

He looks down

Mera: I've been swamped lately and I haven't got enough rest. But we're too short staff and....I'm..so...tire-zzzzzz

Everyone: IS HE ASLEEP!?!

He then jolts back up still sleepy

Mera: with that confession I'll now *yawn* begin orientation. So about the contents of this licence thing basically 1,540 examines compete in a free for all exercise or what ever were calling it this year?

Y/N: that's barley enough info

Mera: see we've got alot of pros around and since stain was arrested many people have expressed doubts about the status of heroes in society.
But when you really think about it getting paid makes sense if your going to risk your life to save someone why shouldn't you ask for a reward huh?

Y/N: *he's not wrong but a life and money don't have the same value.*

Mera: that's just the way the world works....god I could use a coffee....anyway whether there in it for compensation or a sense of duty we got to many heroes working together in the streets theses days to keep the villains at bay

honestly the time between when an incident begins and when its resolve is ridiculously short. Your all here trying to revive your licenses so pretty soon it'll be your problem. Those of you that don't have the speed won't cut it which is why that's what you'll be tested on.