•Chapter 19• Slowly waking up

In the morning, the upcoming sun shone its light through the curtains of the bedroom. On the bed laid two teenagers. They were spooning. His legs were tangled with hers. His left arm had snaked through the hole between the pillow and her neck and shoulders. While his right hand was wrapped around her waist.
She had her hands wrapped around his left arm. The sunlight soon brushed of Jerry's closed eyes.
He groaned a little and woke up. He sat up, removing his arms from her, and rubbed his eyes. He then started to glance around the room. He soon noticed the girl who was best to him. He smiled and lied next to her again. He put his face in the crook of her neck, and gently brushed his nose against her skin.
This caused Liz to wake up. She smiled as she felt a slight tingle against her neck. "What are you doing?" She asked him. "Waking you up, isn't that obvious?" He joked. Liz laughed a little and turned around to face him. "Morning." She said with a sleepy face. Jerry smiled at her.
"Morning." He replied and kissed her nose again. Liz smiled back at him. Jerry wraps his arms around him again and pulls her closer. "I missed you." He tells her. "I missed you too. I was very lonely." She replies. "Oh no, was my baby girl lonely? Must be been torture." He said in his low, raspy, morning voice. Liz nodded and pouted a little. "Aw, well, I think I know how I'm going to make it up to you." he continued. He made her lie on her back and then sat on his knees between her legs. Liz giggled at him.
"Jerry-" she started. Jerry cut her off by putting his hands underneath her thighs and holding them up to his waist. He slowly moved his right hand up and down her thigh.
Liz closed her eyes again. "I thought you wanted to wait." She said.
"I do, I'm not doing anything yet, baby." He replied. He then pressed soft kisses on the inside of her thighs. Liz let out a sharp breath before moaning slightly. Jerry smirked at her. "That's a good girl." He replied.
Liz giggled and put her hands in his hair. Jerry moved to her face and started to kiss her. As he was kissing her, he got the chance to look at the clock on her nightstand. He quickly stopped and looked at the clock.
"Shit!" He cursed.
He jumped off the bed and started to change his clothing. "What's wrong?" Liz asked him. "I should've picked up my brother two hours ago. I'm sorry, baby." He tells her. "So you're leaving? Again? When will you be back?" She asked.
Jerry put on his shoes and jacket. "I don't know, baby. I'm trying." He answered. "Jerry, I'm starting to worry about you. Maybe it's time to tell everyone we're together." She suggested. Jerry shook his head and sat on her bed. "Not yet. Trust me, it's for your safety." He informs her. Liz sighed. "I'm starting to think you're ashamed of me." She said.
Jerry shook his head and pulled her closer. "No no no, baby, I love you. I could never be ashamed of dating such a beautiful and smart girl." He tells her. "Then why keep it a secret?" She asked him. "Because I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you. I love you." He whispered to her.
Liz smiled and pecked his lips. "Go get your brother." She tells him. Jerry smiled and gave her another peck before leaving. But he came back and poked his head through the door. "Is that my shirt?" He asked her. "Go!" She giggled.

Meanwhile, Jayden and Megan we're still asleep. They weren't as cuddled up as Jerry and Liz were.
Megan had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder. The door of the factory opened, which caused Jayden to wake up.
He glanced down at Megan and gently shook her awake. Megan groaned at him. "Five more minutes." She groaned and cuddled closer to him.
Jayden chuckled and glanced at the door. His eyes widened and he jumped up. He pulled Megan along with him to hide behind some barrels and boxes. Megan was about to speak up when he covered her mouth.
"The police is here." He whispered to her. She gave him a confused look and pushed his hand away. "Then why are we hiding?" She whispered back. Jayden peeked over the boxes and barrels.
The police officers were looking around some more. Jayden glanced back at Megan. "If they find you here with me, bad things will happen.
They will look back at my father's old case and arrest my whole family. My father will die, and we will never see the daylight again." He whispered. The police officers heard whispering from behind the barrels.
They glanced at each other. One of them put their pointing finger against his lips and glanced at the barrels. The other one nodded in reply.
They slowly started to walk towards the junk. Jayden and Megan just looked at each other. Jaydens breath started to quicken.
The police officers started to get closer and closer. Megan could feel her heart beating in her throat.
The officers were about to push a box aside, which would reveal the two teenagers, but we're called back. They instantly left the abandoned factory. The two teenagers let out a relieving sigh. Jayden peeked over the junk again, to check if they were gone. "That was close," he said.
He helped Megan get up and walked from behind the barrels and boxes. "Jayden, I-" Megan started but got cut off because the heavy door opened again. Jayden quickly pushed Megan behind the junk again.
"How many times do you want me to apologize?" Jerry complained as they walked in. "A lot more! I had to spend all night and morning with our sister, who hasn't seen us a lot lately. Do you know how hard that is? All the questions, the theories, everything!" Jack complained.
"I have been apologizing all morning, can you please forgive me?" Jerry asked him. "No! Do you have any idea what it's like to spend all night with a girl?" Jack asked him.
"We all have the same sister, so yes I do," Jerry tells his brother. Jayden sighed and stood up again.
"Why we're you behind there? Wait...are you and Megan-" Jerry started. Jayden shook his head and gave his brother the 'shut up' glare. Megan stood up as well.
"What?" She asked them. "Nothing." The triplets answered.

Jade sat at the dining table. Her father had insisted on making her breakfast. "So, did you have fun last night with...what's his name again?" Bill asked his daughter. 
"Andrew," Jade answered with a smile on her face. Bill turned to her with a plate in his hand. He limped her to the table. "Dad, are you sure you don't want me to do it?" Jade asked her father. He shook his head.
"No, I want to take care of you, as any father should." He tells her. "You're being stubborn again." She reminds her father. "I know, but the doctor said I should stand on my feet more often to get stronger," Bill tells her. He limped back to the stove and started on his own breakfast. "So, what did you two do?" Bill asked. Jade shrugged.
"We just went to that diner you used to take us when we were sad. We just had some dinner and chatted." Jade informs him. "So no hand-holding or make-out sessions happened?" Bill smirked at her. Jade blushed a little. "Dad." She complained.
"I'm just asking." He said. "No, nothing happened." She lied to her father. "Really? You were blushing when you came in last night." Bill tells her. "Nothing happened." She assured the old man. He soon sat down next to her with his own breakfast.
"I'm just worried, Little one," Bill tells her. Jade smiled at him. "I know, Dad, but you don't have to worry about me. So, where did Jack go this morning?" Jade asked him. "He went back to his brothers," Bill answered. "To kill Megan?" Jade asked him.
"Little one, we've talked about this," Bill tells her, "You wouldn't get involved." He reminds her. "But it's true. They're going to kill her." Jade said.
Bill sighed and runs his hand through his hair. "Just finish your breakfast and get to school." He tells her. Jade groans and starts to eat her breakfast. "I just want to protect you," Bill tells her. "Yeah? Like you protected mom?" She snapped at him. He glared at her. "Sorry." She said quietly. "It's fine. Just get to school." Bill tells her. Jade stood up and kissed his head. "Love you." She whispered. "Love you too, Little one," Bill replied.