•Chapter 11• Wolfs need blood

Two days have passed, and Megan was still in the cabin. The triplets were in the cabin with her. Jack leaned against a wall folding his arms over his chest. He was staring at Megan. "What are you looking at?" Megan snapped at him. Jerry glanced at his brother from the other wall. "Yeah, what are you planning?" Jerry asked him. Jack shrugged.
"Nothing. I am just trying to imagine her dead face when we take the last drop of blood she has left in her." He tells his brother. Megan's frown drops making Jerry chuckle. "Little Megan's scared of us." He said. He walked towards her and grabbed her face and leaned forward. "Sweetcheeks, you ain't seen nothing yet." He tells her. "Why don't we start the fun?" Jack asks him. Jerry smirked and brushed his thumb over Megan's cheek.
"I'm sure Jayden won't mind," Jerry whispered to her. "Hands off. She's mine, remember?" Jayden's voice sounded from the door. Jerry groaned and stepped away from Megan. She looked to her right and saw Jayden standing there. He walked towards his brother and shoved him into the wall. "I thought I told you to keep your hands off her," Jayden said. "Yeah? Well, I am done waiting." Jerry tells him. Jayden let go of his brother. "Just give me some more time." He tells him. Jerry pushed Jayden by his shoulders.
"We've been here for three days now, how much longer do you need to drain that blood out of her body?!" Jerry yelled at his brother, "Oh, wait, I know what's wrong. You want to stall it so when you're alone with her you can let her escape." He added. Jayden rolls his eyes at his brother. "You're still on that?" He asked him.
"Of course I am!" Jerry said. Jack stepped in between the two again. "If you two don't stop, I will kill her myself right now." He tells them. The two brothers were silent. "Good, now, when are we going to start? She has to suffer, so we won't take it all right now." Jack said. Jayden reached into his jacket and got a syringe out and a tube. "We take a little right now, just enough to fill a glass." He said.
Jerry nodded and glanced at Jack. "We'll get the saline bags and the rest of the supplies. Don't even think about setting her free or doing anything like it." Jerry warned his brother. Jaydens rolls his eyes at his brother again. "I won't. Just get the supplies." He tells them.

The two brothers walked out of the cabin. Jayden turned to Megan on the chair. He walked towards her and grabbed her arm. Megan started to move her arm so he couldn't do anything. He glared at her. "Stay still." He commands. But she kept moving her arm.
Jayden groaned and removed his hand from her arm. "Come on, Megan, work with me here." He tells her. "Why would I? You're going to kill me anyway.
Besides, you tricked me." Megan complained. Jayden kneeled in front of her. "It's not like I had a choice, princess. Everybody has their parts to play, this is mine." He tells her. He puts his hand over hers.
"Just please, stay still. It will only hurt more if you move." He tells her. "Why would I trust you now? You lied to me before. And why do you even care if I get hurt? I thought you wanted me dead." She said. "I never said that. And I don't want you to get hurt." He tells her.
"Then why are you doing this?" She asked him.
"Does it look like I have a choice?" He asked her. She was quiet and glanced away. Jayden sighed and stands again. "If you stay still, I'll let you walk around for a while tonight." He tells her. "I don't trust you," Megan said as she looked back at him. Jayden sighed and grabbed her arm again.
"Stay still." He tells her. Megan didn't move as he put the syringe into her arm with the tube attached to it. She whined a little. Jayden quickly snapped his head towards her. "I'm fine." She tells him. Jayden glanced at her and puts his hand on her left cheek. "Give me some time." He whispered to her. "To do what? Trick me again? I am not falling for that again, Jayden." She tells him. Jayden shook his head and brushed his thumb over her cheek.
His touch was far sweeter than Jerry's from earlier. "I will get you out of here." He whispered. "I don't believe you." She said to him.
Jayden leaned forward and let his lips brush over Megan's for a slight second. "Please." He begged her. He stepped away from her as the door behind him opened. "We're back!" Jack said.
"Really? Hadn't noticed." Jayden joked and walked towards his brothers. 

Meanwhile, Jade lied with her head on her arms on a table. She had fallen asleep while studying in the school library. Andrew walked into the library and spotted Jade's mob of hair on the table. He smiled and walked towards the table she sat at. He sat next to her and gently shook her arm. "Wake up, Sleepyhead." He whispered.
Jade opened her eyes and slowly lifts her head off the table. "Hey." Andrew smiled at her. Jade blushed a little and rubbed her eyes. "Hey." She replied. "What are you still doing here? It's getting late and I think your brothers already left." Andrew tells her.
Jade shrugs and reaches down to grab her bag. "I don't feel like being around them at the moment. Besides, I can walk." She tells him as she starts to put her books into her bag. "I can give you a ride home if you want," he suggests.
Jade smiles at him and shakes her head. "It's alright." She said and stands up from her chair. Andrew stood up as well. "I insist. You shouldn't be walking alone, not at this hour." He tells her. "You're worried because of Megan, and that's sweet, but not necessary." She tells him.
Andrew takes her hand in his. "Please? I want to give you a ride home." He tells her. Jade blushed again. "Alright then, if it's not too much trouble." She said. He smiled and holds her hand as they walk out of the school together. 
As they sat in the car, they started to chat a little. "So, what is the deal between you and Megan? You seem to care a lot about her. Are you two like...ya know..." Jade asked him awkwardly. Andrew chuckled. "No, she's not my girlfriend or my ex. She's my cousin." He explained. Jade was kind of surprised. "Oh, I didn't know that." She said. He smiled at her. "Not a lot of people know about it. I mean, not everyone has to know, right? It's not that important." He tells her. She nodded. "That's true." She said. 
After a couple of minutes, Andrew pulled up at house 47, the Salvini Household. Jade turned to him and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the ride home. See you tomorrow?" She said. Andrew nodded and smiled like crazy. Jade blushed a little and got out of the car. She waved goodbye as Andrew drove off. With a smile planted on her face, she walked inside her house.
"Dad! I just had the most amazing day!" She said. She threw her bag and coat on the floor in the hallway and ran into the living room. "Dad?" She called. No one answered. She shrugged and walked into the kitchen. Her smile soon dropped when she saw her father laying on the kitchen floor. His skin was pale, and blood was coming out of his nose.
"Dad!" She screamed. She dropped to her knees next to him. She checks his pulse while she reaches into her pocket to call an ambulance.