•Chapter 7• Little Red and the Wolf

It was Monday morning. Jade walked through the halls of her school. She glanced down at her feet as she walked. The thought of her father murdering someone haunted her. She had painted a picture in her head, even though she didn't want to. It's like telling a child there are monsters, the child will eventually paint a picture of the monster in its head and become frightened. It's not the story that frightens, but the picture. She walked past a group of people. They were all staring at her. Jade quickly looked away. Andrew was one of the people who looked at her. He on the other hand just smiled as she walked by. He ran up to her. He grasped her hand. Jade jumped slightly and glanced over her shoulder. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Andrew tells her. Jade smiled at him. "It's alright. What's up?" She asked. Andrew shrugged.  "Just talking with you," he said. He stopped walking for a second and pushed some hair out of her face. "You look a little pale," he said and stroked her cheek, "you alright?" he asked her. Jade blushed bright red and nodded while glancing down at her feet. "Y-yeah, I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night," she tells him. Andrew smiled at her and pulls her chin back up, gently. "Maybe I can come over and take care of that?" He smirked. From the other side of the hallway, the triplets heard what the boy had just said to their sister. Like wolves, they sprinted towards their sister and pushed the boy off her. "Guys." Jade complained. The three brothers growled at Andrew. The boy just chuckled awkwardly. "I-I was just kidding." He stuttered. Jayden glared at him. "You better be. Touch her and you're dead." He said. Andrew holds up his hands in defense. "C-calm down, m-man. I-I'll see you in class, Jade." Andrew said and ran off. The triplets glanced at their sister. She rolls her eyes at them and walked away from them. "It's very rude to walk off like that." Jack called after her. "It's very rude to scare someone away." She said. 

Meanwhile, back in the Salvini household, Louis sat on the couch next to Bill. He handed his old friend a cup of coffee. "It was very brave of you to tell them." He tells him. Bill shrugged. "I guess I just like to be a pain in the ass sometimes." Bill said. Louis raised his eyebrow. "Parker didn't want me to ever tell them." Bill explained. Louis chuckled. "Sorry, Hon." Bill said as he glanced up at the ceiling. Louis smiled at his friend. "You miss her a lot don't you?" He asked his friends. The old man nodded and took a sip of his drink. "The birthdays and holidays are the hardest." Bill sighed loudly. "We all miss her." He said.
"What about him?" Young Bill Salvini asked his friend. Young Louis shook his head as he looked at the boy who had just walked out of the school. "He's part of the team, too popular. People will notice if he's gone." He said. Bill glanced around some more. He then saw a girl walking by. "What about her?" He asked his friend. Louis shook his head again. "Nope. Remember, that guy showed us a picture of a girl. That's her. She's got eyes and ears everywhere. Taking her will be a big risk. We don't want to take those kind of risks right now." Louis explained. Bill sighed and focused back on the teenagers that walked around the school. His eyes then fell on a beautiful girl. She was walking with two of her friends. She was holding her books tightly against her chest. Her strawberry blonde hair slightly bounced up and down as she walked. Bill pointed at her. "What about her?" He asked. Louis glanced at the girl and licked his lips. "She will do just fine."  Louis said. The two men waited for the girls to sit down somewhere. When they did, Bill got up and straightens his jacket. He walked up to them. "Hello ladies, I couldn't help but notice the insane amount of beauty sitting here." He flirted. The three girls blushed. But Bill only focused on the red-head. He grabbed her hand and kissed it. "I'm Bill, and your name is?" He asked her. "I'm Parker." the girl blushed. Bill smiled at her. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Would you like for me to buy you a drink?" He asked Parker. She pushed a strain of hair behind her ear. "Do you usually walk up to strange people and offer them a drink?" She asked him. Bill shrugged. "Only with the pretty ladies." He tells her. 
"Yeah, that's when I realized I should never let you do that alone." Louis said. Bill glared at his friend. "At least she agreed to come with me. Others always found it suspicious if it was the two of us or just you." Bill said. "You married one of your victims." Louis reminded his friend. "Oh please, if I hadn't done it you woul've. She was hot." Bill reminded his friend. Louis smirked. "Yeah, I would've. And indeed she was. Especially that one time when she slid that girl's throat." Louis said. Bill chuckled and took another sip of his drink. "I could agree with that, but I've seen more hot Parker shit than you could ever imagine." Bill tells his old friend. 

Back at the school, Jayden and his brothers were standing in the hallway. Jack looked at his brother. "So what are you going to do about your 'Megan problem'?" He asked him. Jayden glanced at his brother. "What?" He said with a quiet chuckle. "I'm funny, but I'm not stupid." Jack said. Jerry sighed and looked at his brother. "Dad will not be happy if he hears you-" "Yeah and I am not very happy to know my father used to be a serial killer. You can't satisfy everyone." Jayden cut his brother off. Jerry rolls his eyes at him making Jayden sigh. "Listen, I'm just mad alright? Out of all these people he chose Megan. My Megan." Jayden said. "What do you mean?" Jack asked. Jayden glared at both of his brothers. "I mean, that everyone here can go to hel-" He got cut off when Megan walked by, "Hello, georgus." He said and walked after her. Jerry and Jack glared at him. "And there he goes again." Jack complains. "He's unbelievable." Jerry said.