The Quidditch Game and Spin the Bottle

SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING DO NOT READ AFTER THE LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO

Florence made her way back to her dorm and puts on her new Quidditch jumper excitedly.

- quidditch jumper -

She was nervous for her first Quidditch game, but she knew when she got on the pitch her fear would disintegrate and adrenaline would kick in and she would feel a competitive flame burn inside her

Flo made her way to the Quidditch pitch with Harry.

'You nervous Flo?' Harry asked.

'A little bit. I guess it's my first game and I don't want to let Gryffindor down.' Flo said.

'Flo you're the best chaser I've seen for a while, you will be brilliant I am sure of it.' Harry said reassuringly.

'Thanks Harry, I needed that.' Flo said thankfully.

They arrived at the pitch and Flo waved goodbye to Harry and entered the Girl's changing rooms. She entered and Alicia and Angelina were busy getting ready. Flo greeted the girls with a smile and got changed into her quidditch kit.

 Flo greeted the girls with a smile and got changed into her quidditch kit

Flo overheard Alicia and Angelina's conversation from across the room.

'Oh, Angelina did you see the way Fred looked at you today at Breakfast? He definitely likes you. You should ask him out. After-all you've liked him forever?' Alicia said excitedly to Angelina.

'I might ask him if he wants to come to Hogsmeade with me this weekend.' Angelina said smiling.

Flo didn't want to hear this; she felt the sense of envy crawl into her insides and suffocate her.

She hurriedly grabbed her broom and left the girls who were giddily laughing.

When Flo left the changing rooms suddenly Fred pulled her by the arm and dragged her off to the side.

'What do you want Weasley?' Flo asked with a sense of anger rising inside her.

'I just wanted to make sure your ok. You seem a bit off recently.' Fred said.