The Fight In the Corridor

Fred would not leave Florence at all the rest of that night. Coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her neck and hugging her tightly.

Due to being both of them being too drunk to walk they ended up crashing together on one of the Gryffindor sofas together. Florence lying in Fred's arms and cuddling close to him.

'GET UP LOVEBIRDS!' George's voice boomed at them on the sofa in the morning, Lee standing next to him.

'Mhm...fuck off.' Fred groaned in his deep morning voice, fluttering his eyes open and peering down at Florence still asleep on his chest.

'Flo.' He whispered, kissing her temple. 'Love....' He spoke.

'Mhmm.' She mumbled tiredly, open her eyes to see Fred staring at her. 'Morning ugly.' Flo grinned.

'Aren't you charming.' Fred smirked.

Florence tried to escape out his arms, but he pulled her back in and held her tighter. She turned her head around and kissed him softly.

'Guys, you're not having sex on the sofa so get the fuck up.' George joked playfully.

'I wouldn't go there Georgie, they'll prove you wrong.' Lee grinned causing them all to laugh with one another.

Fred let go of her eventually and she got up and went to get changed into her uniform. The classic rolled up skirt because she felt confident in it and she enjoyed the fact it pissed off Umbridge so much.

She came back down and left the Gryffindor Common Room with the twins and Lee.

Florence met up with Ella and Lexi, who were both her two closest girl best friends and were walking in front of the boys. Fred and George walking with Lee behind them.

'I will never get over how jealous I am of her ass.' Lee said to the twins.

'Don't even.' Fred muttered. One thing playing on his mind is how sexually frustrated he was. He hadn't touched her for weeks and it was taking a toll on his arousal. Now everything she did was even more appealing. The way her hips moved in the material. The way her legs looked in her skirt was driving him crazing, just how effortlessly he was turned on by her. Fred let out a groan as he stared at her.

'Fredrick here is sexually frustrated.' George grinned wide like he could read exactly what his brother was thinking, hitting him on the back of his shoulder.

'It's like she is purposely teasing me.' Fred complained, keeping his eyes on the lower half of her petit body.

'She's going to get RAILED!' Screamed Lee causing his comment to bring a lot of people's attention in the corridor. But no one was really surprised, Lee Jordan always had a way of shouting things in the haul that made pretty much everyone laugh.

Florence, Lexi and Ella turned round, and the boys smiled back at them with innocent expressions as they then ignored their glances and act like they didn't say anything.

Lexi and Ella gave each other knowing grins as they looked at Florence.

'What?' Flo asked seeing the way they were looking at her.

'Fred is going to fuck the shit out of you.' Lexi blurted out. Ella laughed loudly and the girls were trying to control their laughter.

'What's up bitches.' Graham said ruffling up Florence's hair as he held her in head lock, him and Cassius joining the three girls.

'My boys.' Flo smiled escaping Graham and putting her arms around both Cassius and Graham.

George, Lee and Fred now joining them as well as Blaise.