The Empty Classroom

CONTEXT WARNING: SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT and nothing but smut, the whole chapter so just like skip if your not into that ehehehehe.

Also who do you guys think max is ehheheheheheh i'm evil but yeh ehheehhhe tell me your thoughts

Also who do you imagine Florence to look like, any actors or celebrities or anyone your think, i have some ideas but like i feel like most readers imagine themselves but anyway let me know!!

Instantaneously Fred gripped her wrist and pulled her out of the party, pushing past people and walking back up to the main part of the school.

'Freddie, where are we going?' she asked, as he lead her down a corridor which was unknown to her. The boy ignoring her, just smirking to himself only one thing on his mind.

The two of them arrived outside a classroom, Fred pushed through the door still holding onto her as he then locked it. Florence looked around and the classroom was very empty, quite small and not one she recognised.

He turned round and looked at her, completely entranced by how she looked. Stepping forward towards the girl who stood there waiting for his next move, their faces now inches away from each other, tension rising in the room.

'I'm going to make you regret what you did to me today darling. Your little game may have worked but I'm going to show you what happens when you tease me.' His tone dropping dangerously low as he pulled his sleeves back.

Florence gulped, completely captivated by how he looked, staring down at her lust filling his eyes as the veins on his arms came into her view. Gulping once again as he came even closer, her breath picking up as her heart intensely fluttered.

Everything he did by the way the smirk rested on his face, the way his jaw clenched as he slowly ran his tongue across his lips. Lost for words as she slowly walked backwards as he walked towards her, dominant pace taking over him as she suddenly came into contact with a wooden desk.

'Don't act like you didn't like me with my ass out.' Florence bit her lips slowly as she looked up at him.

'I think I prefer when my hands are all over you, moaning my name as you lie helpless.' Fred muttered, not reverting his eyes.

'Oh, you want me to moan your name Freddie.' Florence challenged.

Fred immediately grabbed her waist, wrapping his arms around her hips and gripping them hard knowing it would leave marks the next day. Leaning down as his lips smacked onto hers. Florence reciprocating the kiss, slinging her arms round his neck as she held him tightly, missing the way he touched her and the way his lips felt on hers.

Exploring his mouths hungrily, his tongue slipping inside of her as she moaned into his lips. Picking her up, cupping her ass as he hoisted her up onto the desk, the surface pressing up against her as he bit on her lip. His hands snaking further down her body, feeling her skin.

Unbuttoning her shirt as she through her head back as he simultaneously started pressing his lips onto her neck, sucking on her skin, marking every inch of her. Throwing her shirt onto the floor as he unclipped her bra, his fingers delicately tracing over her skin, causing goosebumps to form all across her body. His breath hitching at the sight of her naked top half.

'You're such a fucking tease,' He groaned low as he continued to mark down her body.

Sucking hard as his lips came into contact with her breasts as he started to caress both of them, massaging one as he continued to suck on where she liked it. Humming on her skin as she fluttered her eyes closed from the pleasure, he was making her feel.