The Slytherin Party

CONTENT: SLIGHT SMUT WARNING, TW PUCEY

Days flew by and the end of term was nearing as was the final task.

Flo, Lee and the twins spent their days using first years to test out George and Fred's new products from their Skiving snack boxes.

Her dad Remus kept writing back to her, and she used Hedwig to send him letters. He kept telling her that everything was fine but he was struggling to find a job. Maybe if she won the tournament she could provide for her and her dad.

Flo was sitting on the Gryffindor table at dinner with all her friends chatting away happily until a group of people from Slytherin came up behind the Gryffindors.

'What do you want Pussy?' Fred spat as he saw the boy.

'Shut up Weasley.' Malfoy said from behind Pucey.

'Be quiet ferret boy.' Flo spat.

'We are coming to invite you to a Slytherin party.' Pansy said.

'Why the fuck would we want to come to that?' Ron spat.

'Because we thought we would do a game of Beer Pong Dares. Slytherin vs Gryffindor.' Malfoy said.

'We'll show you what a real party is like.' Warrington piped up.

'Scared you'll lose.' Pucey spat looking at the Gryffindors on their table.

'No, we'll be there.' Flo spat eyeing the boy as she glared at them all.

'Midnight, our common room. Be there.' Malfoy spat.

'See you later beautiful,' Pucey said winking at Flo.

Fred got up of his bench and nearly raised his arm to hit the boy but George pulled him back.

'Come on mate, he's a dick but I want to actually be able to wipe that smug expression of his face tonight. We can't do that if he's dead.' George said with a smile.

'So, who is coming, I definitely am.' Flo said.

'I'm hanging out with Bem tonight, so I won't be joining you guys.' Lee said with a slightly embarrassed expression.

'I'll go.' Hermione said. Everyone looked at the girl quite shocked that she actually wanted to come.

'Me and Katie will come too.' Angelina said.

'Well, me and George are definitely coming.' Fred said looking still quite angry.

'Me and Ron will also go.' Harry said.

'Me and Luna are doing potions homework, so I won't be coming.' Ginny said.

'Studying?' Hermione said with a grin.

'Shut up Mione.' Ginny said with red seeping into her cheeks.

'Alright well we'll all meet in the common room before we leave.' Katie said.

They all finished dinner at Flo went back to her dorm and to get ready with Hermione.

Her and Hermione chatted, and Flo could feel her competitiveness coming out as they talked about the challenge the Slytherins had made.

She pulled on a black slit mini dress and did her hair. Hermione did her makeup, and she was actually very good at doing it.

- outfit, hair and makeup -