The Bathroom

It was the next morning and Florence was sleeping deeply in her bed on the floor.

Everyone was already awake and were making breakfast, but someone came into Ginny's room and looked at Flo sleeping peacefully.

Lee ran and jumped on Flo and crushed her into a hug on top of her. Florence woke completely shocked by the boy now lying on her.

'Lee! Get off me you idiot.' Flo said with a giggle, but he just hugged her tighter on the floor.

'Morning loser.' Lee said with a grin.

'You can't just jump on me when I'm sleeping Jordan.' Florence said with a smile escaping her lips.

'It's time for breakfast, everyone is already awake so get up you lazy shit.' Lee said finally getting off her.

'Fine.' Flo groaned as she pulled the covers off her and got up. She pulled on a jumper over her pyjamas and did up her hair and left the room with Lee.

- outfit -

Florence walked downstairs and she was met by warm smiles from the rest of the people sitting in the kitchen now tucking into their breakfast

'Morning sleepy head.' Fred said to her as she entered the room.

'Morning Bear.' Remus said smiling at his daughter warmly.

'Hello there.' Charlie said with a grin.

'Morning you lot. Anyone want a coffee?' Florence asked.

'Oh, dear let me make you one.' Mrs Weasley.

'Honestly Mrs Weasley it's fine, would you like one?' Florence asked kindly.

'Oh, I would love one, thank you ever so much.' Mrs Weasley said gratefully as Florence went to the kitchen to make the coffee.

Flo started to make a coffee for the people that said they wanted one.

She gave a mugful to Mrs Weasley who was now with her in the kitchen casting a charm on a knife to cut up some home made bread.