The First Lesson's Back

Florence woke up in the morning in with her limbs entangled with Fred's. She looked at him and ran her finger across his face softly counting the freckles dashed across his defined cheeks. The sleeping boy had his arm behind him and his his chest was rising slowly up and down. She could get use to waking up to his face every morning.

She didn't really know what it was inside of her, but she had been wanting to tell the boy for a long time, but the fear of losing someone she adores affects her ability to love someone. She knew she had fallen in love with this boy, she just didn't know how to tell him. Her heart was like a sensitive plant, that opens for a moment in the sunshine, but curls up and shrinks into itself at the slightest touch of a finger, or the lightest breathe of wind. She couldn't bring herself to comprehend the amount of feeling she had for this boy, but she had a fear that everyone she loves would end up leaving her.

But Florence felt much better this morning as Fred had listened and made her feel more content but he would also not dwell on it because he knew Flo did not like to cry or expression her feelings that much. She escaped out of his long arms and left the red-haired boy and went to have a shower.

She grabbed a towel and her shower stuff and walked out the room, shutting the door quietly trying not to wake Fred. She went and had a shower and as soon as she got out, she felt even better. 

Finishing her shower and wrapping her towel around herself she walked back to her dorm. Flo entered and the boy was sprawled across her bed and he looked like he was still asleep. Her lips turned upwards happily into a sweet smile gazing at the boy enveloped in the sheets. The girl felt like the first time she had a crush on him, the way his lips were slightly parted and the peaceful expression on his handsome face never failed to make her whole-body fill with dancing butterflies.

'Freddie you awake?' Flo whispered unsure if he really was asleep. But he didn't move or answer, so Flo walked to her dresser and pulled out her skirt and loose blouse as well as her tie and robe to get changed into.

Florence then turned away from Fred dropped her towel and put on her bra and underwear.

'God can I wake up to that every morning.' Fred muttered in a deep croaky voice as he looked at the girl who was barely clothed. Flo jolted round and covered her body probably out of self-conciseness.

'Freddie don't tell me you were awake this whole time.' Flo said now pulling up her skirt.

'Well then I would be lying.' Fred said with a smirk.

'Fred Weasley!' Flo exclaimed throwing her shirt at him. But then she realised as soon as she did it that it was a mistake. It was her only properly fitted shirt and she only really had one skirt as well that fit her as the other ones were from her first year and were way too short. She had given her Triwizard Champion money to her dad for the house and other things, but she still didn't have the money for lots of new clothes and uniform.

Fred grabbed the shirt and got up off the bed.

'Freddie give me my shirt back right now.' Flo sternly stated.

'Come get it.' Fred said challengingly.

Flo ran to the other side of the room straight at the smirking ginger, only wearing her skirt and her bra. She ran to grab the shirt but he just held it up so she couldn't reach it.

'Freddie give it back now,' Flo said as she jumped for the shirt.

'Nope, I think I'm enjoying the view.' Fred said with a wide grin as he watched her jump with minimal clothing on.

'I swear to god.' Flo said as she continued to jump for it.

Then the door swung open and George was standing in the doorway.