The Flower Field

Thank you all so much for 35k !!! I love u all, it's inane and your comments get me through my day :))))

———————————————————

Florence woke up and the sun shone into the window as it lit up her sleepy face.

She sat up and stretched out her arms and picked up her pile of letters. She opened the one which was from Blaise. She pulled back the enveloped and open the letter inside.

Dear Florence,

I hope you having a good summer so far at the Burrow and I hope you are having a good time with Lee and the twins.

I am just writing to ask how you are. I miss you a lot especially our talks in class.

I am going to be in Diagon Alley in a week or two and I hope that I could see you for a drink or something.

I look forward to seeing Hazel with a letter soon. Enjoy your time at the Burrow and make sure those twins don't give you a hard time.

Hope to see you soon little one,

Blaise

Florence smiled at the letter and sealed it back up in its envelope.

She then got out a quill and some parchment and wrote him back.

Dear Blaise,

Thank you for writing to me and it's lovely to hear from you.

It's amazing here at the Burrow. There's a beautiful lake which you can swim in. It's nice and sunny and we have been lying in the sun most of the time outside.

I would love to see you so send me a time and place at Diagonally Alley and I'll be there.

I miss you a lot and I hope you are having a good summer break so far. You up to anything at home?

I miss you Blaise and maybe you could come to the Burrow one evening.

I hope to see you soon and I hope Hazel gets you this letter.

Thank you for your letter and see you at Diagon Alley for a drink soon.

Florence

She got ready for the day pulling on a comfy outfit as she did her hair and left the room for breakfast.

- outfit -

It was the last morning Remus was going to be in the house before heading back to the cottage

Her dad had told her about someone he had met. She was called Nymphadora Tonks. She was excited her dad had found someone as it had been a long time since her mum died.