The Party in the Gryffindor Common Room

- outfit for the party -

After dinner Flo, Ginny and Hermione race up to their dorm to get ready for the party which was going to place in the Gryffindor common room

Florence walks over to her record player and puts in her record and pressed the play button and turned the volume up.

(Electric Love by BØRNS starts playing)

They all look at each other with animated smiles and start getting even more excited.

They hectically pull-out skirts, tops and dressed deciding what looks best.

They decided on what they were wearing finally after a while of trying on different outfits.

Ginny was wearing a short and tight navy-blue dress with a slit and Hermione was wearing a short black mini dress with lace embellishments.

Flo was wearing a simplistic satin slip dress which hugged her figure highlighting her curves.

The girls looked at Flo with large smiles.

'What you guys staring at?' Flo asked.

'You look beautiful.' Hermione said.

'You really do.' Ginny added.

'Shush, You guys look even more amazing then me.' Flo said smiling at the two girls.

They danced to the songs playing from the record player and talked contentedly. 

'So, Ginny. Planning on making a move on Harry this evening.' Hermione said which led to Ginny throwing a pillow from her bed at her.

'Shut up Mione, we all know you fancy my brother.' Ginny snapped with a smirk.

'Ginny will you shut up the boy's dorms aren't far from here. Besides I'm not the only one who fancies one of your brothers.' Hermione said as she looks at Flo with a mischievous grin. 'Have you seen the way Flo looks at your brother. She is practically undressing Fred with her eyes.' Hermione said with a small giggle.

'Oh, shut up Mione. I do not fancy Fred and I do not stare at him.' Flo snapped back with a smile escaping her lips.

'Mione, Flo will have multiple boys who will be at the party who wouldn't mind spending some alone time with her if you know what I mean. Ginny said with a wink.

'Ginny Weasley!' Hermione looked at her with a shocked expression.

'Oh, shut up both of you.' Flo said. 'Anyways I think we should head down as the party has already started.' She continued.

'Alright let's go.' Hermione said.

They walk down the steps and stop before entering the party.

They could hear the loud thud of the underlying beat of the music.

There was distant sounds of laughter and shouting coming from the Gryffindor common room.