The Summer Day

CONTENT WARNING:
SMUT WARNING ONLY READ IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE

There the Burrow stood with the night sky lighting up the wooden structure in the grass field.

Fred looked at Florence and she looked at him.

'Come on let's go inside.' Fred said taking her hand and their fingers laced with one another as he walked her to the house.

Florence and Fred entered the house, and the kitchen was empty but their heard the distant chatter from the snug.

'Freddie I'm going to go get changed, I'll see you in there.' Florence said smiling at the boy.

'Can I join you?' Fred said with a smirk.

'Freddie I'll see you in a bit.' Florence said kissing his cheek as she walked towards the stairs.

Fred then squeezed her ass as she turned away.

'See you in a bit darling.' Fred said with a grin and turned to enter the snug.

Florence went upstairs to get into something comfier.

- outfit -

Fred entered the snug

Everyone noticed him come into the room.

Mr and Mrs Weasley weren't there, and they had probably gone to sleep.

'How did it go?' George asked.

'Did you ask her?' Lee said with a hopeful smile as he saw the boy.

'Yeh mate I did.' Fred said with red flushing into his cheeks with a wide smile signalling how happy he really was.

Instantly George and Lee jumped up and tackled Fred to the floor with happiness. The three boys fell on the floor and laughed together happily.

'Thank fuck for that.' Lee said getting off Fred.

'I'm proud of you little bro.' Bill said with a smile.

'Thanks mate.' Fred said sitting down on the sofa.

'I'm really happy for you.' Hermione said smiling at Fred's blissful expression.

'I'm really glad you asked her Fred.' Harry said with a smile.

'It only took you two years.' George said with a grin.

'Yeh Freddie you have had a crush on her for forever.' Lee said.

Florence entered the snug, and everyone smiled at her.

Fred looked at her and he felt like he felt the first time he saw her. She stood there her aura peaceful and her presence enchanting. His feelings for her only growing even more as he looked at Florence with an adoring gaze.