The Meeting at the Leaky Cauldron

- outfit -

- outfit -

Florence sat looking out the window at the silent and desolate street outside. Raindrops falling down the glass, dancing gracefully down to the bottom of the window. London seemed so peaceful at night without any cars on the road. The moon hung in the sky like a painting. It gave her a sense of consolation and comfort almost like it represented hope and happiness.

She was excited but slightly nervous to go to Hogwarts. She was positive she would love it as much as her father Remus had. She wanted to make her father proud and prove to him that it was a good idea to finally send her to Hogwarts. He was teaching this year anyway, she felt better knowing he was there with her.

She was staying at the Leaky Cauldron with Lupin before going to Hogwarts as Remus had bought Florence's school supplies at Diagon Alley.

She had nearly everything ready to go to Hogwarts except a pet which she had forgotten to get.

Flo looked over at the record player Remus had got her for Christmas last year. It was a light pine wooden one with a werewolf carved into it. It was beautiful.

She would always feel an overwhelming sense of warmth when listening to music.

Lupin wasn't always to happy when she used the record player as she would listen to it at the maximum volume and also scream every word at the top of her voice.

She placed her record into the record player which consisted of all her favourite songs.

- Heart of Glass by Blondie starts playing-

Flo starts to sing the words quietly. 'Once I had a love and it was a gas. Soon turned out had a heart of glass.' She stands up and goes to her mirror smiling.

She starts to dance happily while singing louder as the song continues. 'Seemed like the real thing, only to find. Mucho mistrust, love's gone behind my mind'

She didn't know but downstairs wasn't just Remus her father but the most of the Weasley family, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger were sitting at the table and hearing the faint sound of the music.

'What is that sound?' Hermione questioned to the Ron and Harry.

'No idea,' said Ron bluntly shrugging off the sound.

'It sounds like someone is singing to the music. Listen.' Harry pondered as the rest of the table were now quieting down to listen.

Flo continued singing the song absentmindedly and not knowing most of the people downstairs were trying to listen to the music.

'Once I had a love and it was divine. Soon found out I was losing my mind' She sung at the top of her voice without a care in the world staring at herself excitedly in the mirror.

Remus had now entered the room where everyone was listening to the faint noise of Flo singing.

They turned around to acknowledge him as he walked in.