The Bonfire

Florence was back in her room and Lee was with her, just loving how many clothes she had and trying to pick out a bikini for her. She stood still for a while watching the boy.

'Maximus Killian, god that boy is beautiful.' Lee said, rummaging through her draw.

'Yeh, I guess he is.' She said, the boy turned round and shot her a look.

'What?' She asked at the boy's expression.

'What's your deal with him? Like did something happen.' He asked.

'We used to date for a while, my dad adored him, and he treated me really well.... It's just...' She started.

'Was it serious?' Lee pondered.

'I think he was the first boy I ever loved.' She blurted out.

'Shit.' Lee replied.

'Yeh...like it was ages ago, we were young, I guess. I definitely don't have those feeling for him anymore. He sent me a letter and I'm just a bit overwhelmed you know.' She explained.

'So, you have a type or what?' Lee grinned.

'What do you mean?'

'Tall, handsome, beaters?' Lee replied his grin wider.

'Yeh I guess I do. But Lee can we just clarify that you also have a thing for tall, handsome, beaters.' she giggled.

'Shut up.' He laughed. 'But why are all the boys you have dated so fucking attractive, like what the hell.' Lee smiled.

'Fred's definitely the hottest...don't tell him I said that though.' She smiled.

'So, who's dick is bigger?' Lee blurted out.

'Lee, why is that the question you ask?' She laughed with the boy.

'Because I want to know, now spill.' Lee pestered.

'Fine...Fred's is.' Florence answered, she was so close with this boy she felt she could tell him really any stupid detail in her life. 

'Really?' Lee said excitedly.

'Don't you think I don't know why your excited by that.' Florence grinned.

'No...no it's not what you think.' Lee blushed heavily, a dark pink colour seeping into his cheeks.

'Lies Jordan, their identical. But didn't you see them when they ran around the school naked.' Florence smirked.

'Nah, I got a boner when I saw George's fucking abs and ran.' Lee blurted out honestly.

'LEE WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL GEORGE?' Florence exclaimed.

'I don't know, I don't want to wreck our friendship. I feel like it will fuck it all up you know.' Lee continued, dropping his head.

'Lee, you're as blind as Harry! George looked pissed when you started gawking over Max.' Florence smiled.

'He did?' Lee asked obliviously.

'Yes! Just make a move, I can tell he likes you. He takes care of you all the time and always tries to make you laugh, more than any of us.' Florence exclaimed excitedly.

'Seriously?' Lee smiled wider than she had ever seen him smile.

'Yes, now in your own time, make your move Jordan. You're a Gryffindor for god sake. Be brave like I know you are.' Florence looked at the boy.

'Alright, I'll try pluck up some courage. Now here, I like this bikini.' Lee passed the bikini and cover up he picked.

'Thanks Jordan,' she took it gratefully and went into the bathroom and got changed. But when she put it on, she realised what her body looked like.