Chapter XXXI

Santana and Brittany went to a marriage license clerk since they never got to sign the paper in which they are shown as legally married, since the scene with Puck they just wanted to get out of there as fast as they could. When they were married they decided they'd be announced as Mrs. Lopez as much to Santana's dismay it was only temporary. Santana is officially changing her last name to Pierce and she couldn't be more excited to get rid of Lopez, she even changed Alize's last name to Pierce.

Santana couldn't be happier to get rid of the name Lopez, she always loved her last name but ever since her parents were complete asses. She sits there thinking about how awful her parents were to her just because she was pregnant and a lesbian, and never believed her when she said she was raped. The Latina was brought back into reality when someone plopped down next to her, "you okay Mami?" a mini Santana asked. 

"Yeah I'm fine," Santana gave her a smile. 

"You sure?" Alize asking not convinced. 

"I am sweetheart don't worry, I was just lost in my head for a second," Santana said truthfully. 

"Good, and you know you can talk to me right?" Alize said. 

"When did you grow up so fast," Santana joked. 

"When you brought a sister and brother for me," the short Latina honestly said.

"You really love them don't you?" 

"I do, they're my main priority,"  Alize smiled. 

"Alize honey, you are the best big sister ever; never let anyone tell you any differently," Santana giving her daughter a hug. "I love you Mami." 

"I love you too sweet pea," 

"Aww, what's going on here," Brittany walking into the living room. 

"Just having a little moment with this one," Santana smiled, "is Atlas sleeping?" 

"Yeah, only took a few hours" the blonde laying down on her wife's lap. 

"Well, I let you two talk," Alize smirks and heads upstairs. 

"Did you just see her smirk?!" Santana asked incredulously. 

"Yes, she has the famous Santana smirk," Brittany wiggling her eyebrows. 

"You're the worst," Santana laughed. 

"Oh, you love me," Brittany sneakily bringing her hands to her wife's sides and tickling her profusely. Santana squirmed out of the blonde's arms and fell on the floor, "oomph."

Brittany busted out laughing, "are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, hmph" Santana got up and walked to their room. 

"Such a drama queen," Brittany shook her head still laughing, "I heard that!" she heard the brunette yell out. 

The blonde went into the room and saw the most beautiful sight ever, Santana and Atlas were the cutest things ever, she was blowing his stomach and he would giggle and clap his hands. Brittany couldn't believe they have two more kids and they're the most angelic. When she found out what had happened to them she knew she couldn't let them go. 

Sometimes Brittany wonders if she's a good mom or not, the blonde didn't realize Santana walking up to her with Atlas in her arms. 

"You're thinking too loud, what's wrong?" the Latina asked. 

"Am I doing a good job?" Brittany timidly asked. 

"Of what babe?"

"Being a mom? A wife?" 

"Baby, you are an amazing mom and wife, never doubt that okay?" Santana honestly said. 

Brittany was about to speak but she got stopped by two tiny hands smushing her face, "see even Atlas agrees." 

Since Atlas was widely awake they had a little family night, that included movies, popcorn, and love. Brittany was in the kitchen getting more popcorn and looked over to see her family, she couldn't be happier. 

"This is where I belong," she smiled while walking back to them with a big bowl of popcorn and Atlas's milk.