Chapter XXVIII

Santana was in her room curled up on her bed staring at the wall. She hasn't got up from that spot since she went to bed. Brittany was in the kitchen with Alize and Quinn having some coffee, the younger Latina went into her mother's room and set down a cup of coffee on the bedside table. Santana didn't even realize Alize was there until she went to hug her.

"Hi baby," Santana kissed her forehead.

"You okay Mami?" Alize asked softly.

"I don't know honey, I don't know..." Santana trailed off.

"Whenever you're ready to talk, Momma, Auntie Q and I will be here. I love you Mami," Alize kissed her mom's cheek and left the room. Santana looked at her as she left and when the door closed she let herself cry and cry gripping onto the pillow.

The girls heard Santana cry and Alize went into Brittany's embrace and held onto her, Quinn was lost for words and thinking of what more she can do to help her best friend. She hates seeing Santana like this, when it happened the first time Quinn couldn't do much but this time it's different. They tried all night to track the license plate and found the car at a hotel, nothing was inside except for water and junk. They checked all the rooms but Puck wasn't in the hotel either, he had taken off somewhere according to the cameras and a worker who bribed him.

They all came back into reality when they heard the door knock, the girls looked at each other and Quinn went to answer.

Quinn was stunned and got, even more, angry to see who was on the opposite side of the door, "what are you doing here" she asked bitterly.

"We're here to see our daughter,"

"Which daughter the one that you abandoned for more than 10 years?!" Quinn whispered yelled not wanting Santana to know her parents are here.

"We need to know if she's okay," Mrs. Lopez said.

"Wow okay, wait how do you even know what happened, furthermore how the hell do you know where we live??" Quinn asked question after question.

"Richard was in New York for a conference and we were at the hospital and we heard some man come in with Santana saying she needs help, we asked the nurse at the front desk for your address since we're still her parents," Mrs. Lopez explained.

Quinn scoffed, "some parents you are." The blonde was about to tell them to leave but then heard a small voice behind, "mom?" Quinn internally cursed herself, turning around seeing Santana who looked so fragile and small.

"Hi mija" her mom smiled

"What are you doing here?" Santana asked.

"Your mother and I heard what happened to you and wanted to know if you're alright" Mr. Lopez spoke since getting there.

"If I'm alright?" Santana asked incredulously.

"Mija--" Mrs. Lopez started to say before getting cut off.

"NO NO! You don't get to call me that, I am NOT your daughter you made that pretty fucking clear when you threw me on the streets with no clothes, nothing to provide myself with. I had to try and make a life for myself at the age of 14!! You kicked me out because I was pregnant because I was a sin but did you know how much I needed my two parents, I was on my own for three fucking years with Quinn every step of the way, I was living in a shelter for those three years, Quinn's mom took me in because she needed me to be okay and safe, she didn't find out till she saw me with baggy ass clothes while I was trying to do everything to give my daughter the best life to be a good mother to her. I tell everyone that she took me after you two threw me out because it's easier that way. You two never cared for me, you've always hated me. I tried my best to be the daughter you wanted me to be but guess what I never will be. So don't you dare come here and call me your fucking daughter pretending that you care as to what the fuck happens to me," Santana confessed.