Chapter XVII

Brittany was in her office going through some paperwork for building a recording studio in the basement for her lovely girlfriend Santana. She has the money for it and since Brittany was technically a label for dance, who said she couldn't be a label for singing. She signed with the label The End Records but they didn't want her since, she's quit before and the Latina was pretty sad. Since Santana didn't have many options, ever since she had to quit mostly everyone gave up on her but Brittany knows Ms. Santana Lopez can make that huge comeback.

Brittany signed the paperwork and called in her assistant and mailed it right away and the studio will be made as soon as they get the paperwork. Brittany felt proud of herself and had a big grin on her face.

She took a look at her phone and it was time for her to pick up Alize from school. The blonde took her purse and threw on her jacket and took her keys out of her purse then headed to her car. Brittany drove off to Alize's school; once she got there she got out and waited for the little brunette.

Within 5 minutes she got saw the brunette running to her and giving her a tight hug, "Mama!"

"Hey there sweetie,"

"Where's Mami?" she pouted.

"She's a little busy right now munchkin, but how bout' we go get something to eat?" the blonde asked.

"Yayyy!!! Let's go" she jumped up and down. Brittany laughed at the girl's adorableness. The two girls got into the car and drove off to the Stardust Diner.

When they got to the diner, Alize told the waiter what she wanted as well as Brittany.

"Mama, is Mami going to start singing again?" Alize asked out of the blue.

"Hopefully munchkin," she replied with a hopeful smile.

"I just really want her to sing again," the little brunette said sadly.

"Why so sad hun?"

"It's just Mami use to be so happy when she sang and Dad just took it away from her like it was nothing. Like every time she comes home, she was so gleeful but when she had to quit she came home so sad but tried to hide it. There would be some nights I would hear her cry and it would break my heart," Alize explained.

"Wow,"

Alize nodded her head, "That was the last time I've seen her actually happy and now that you've come into her life, it's like she found that happiness again" she got up and went to the side of the booth near the blonde and hugged her tightly, "thank you for making my Mami happy again."

"You're welcome," the dancer said tearly.

"You're never gonna leave right Mama?" Alize looked up at her.

"Never baby" Brittany assured her.

20 minutes later, the two got their food and took only 30 minutes to eat. Brittany and Alize giggled and talked about random things.

Since it was getting quite late, Brittany and Alize headed home. Brittany took out the key and opened the door to Santana's and Quinn's home.

They walked in and saw the two best friends cuddled up next to each other while the TV was just playing. Alize giggled and Brittany was in awe.

"Wanna scare them?" Brittany whispered. Alize nodded her head eagerly. The duo walked quietly to them and screamed into their ears.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!" both Santana and Quinn screamed, falling off the couch.

Brittany and Alize just laughed until they were out of breath.

"You little," Quinn started to say but she got up and chased Alize all over the house.

"Mami helppp!!!" Alize laughed.

"Oh no, you're on your own" Santana amused.

"Mama helppp" Alize hooked onto Brittany's leg, trying to climb on her.

Brittany laughed and brought her up to her waist.

"Meanies," Quinn pouted.

Santana went up to Brittany and gave her a quick peck on the cheek as well as Alize.

"Why did you guys scare us" Quinn waiting for her answer.

"Because you guys looked so cute cuddling and peaceful," Brittany simply explained.

"Hmm, I see," Quinn pondered.

With the four girls just looking at each other they all burst into laughter.

"Alize ready for bed?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah" she nuzzled her head into Brittany's neck.

"Come on peanut, let's get you to bed," the dancer said, walking to her room.

Quinn went to her room and went to sleep as well. Santana walked to Alize's room and leaning against the doorframe taking in what she is witnessing. She was in awe of how her girlfriend and her daughter have formed a special bond.

"You're amazing with her" Santana announced herself.

Brittany looked back to the door and smiled, she walked over to the raven-haired beauty. They walked out of the room and went to Santana's room. They walked over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"How was your day?" Santana asked.

"It was great, me and Alize talked about some stuff" Brittany replied.

"Like what?" Santana says curiously.

"Well, she told me that she's happy to see you truly happy again and she even asked me if I was ever leaving you and I told her no because I have no intention to leave you or mini you" Brittany explained.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Santana's lips which she gladly returned.

"Ma- oh sorry" they heard a little voice said, they both pulled back and looked towards the door.

"You can come in sweetie," Santana said.

Alize walked towards Santana; she lifted her up and placed the little brunette to her lap.

"What's wrong little one?" Santana tilted her head to meet her daughters hazel green eyes.

"Can I sleep with you and Mama tonight?" she asked softly.

"Of course you can," Santana said lovingly

Alize looks to Brittany for her approval and she nodded her head with a smile plastered on her face.

Santana and Brittany changed into their PJs. Alize placed herself in the middle and her two mothers lay down beside her.

"Goodnight, Mama and Mami"

"Goodnight little one," Santana said with a kiss on her cheek,

"Goodnight" Brittany doing the same.

Alize reciprocated the kiss to both of them. The three got all cuddled up and slowly drifted off to sleep.