Chapter XI

Santana walked to her music and finally opened it after 8 years, she went inside and saw everything was just like it was before. She walked to her grand piano and started playing a melody to a song she had released, 

Give me intentions...
Give me promises, guarantees, 
Support the signs of my prayers...
Give shelter to the heart...
Give some new excuses, 
Give the peg of weather to the rains of dreams...
Bless me with your grace...
Look this way too...

You're listening, right?
I am crying here...
You're listening to me right..
Why I am crying here...
(my) destinations have not cared for...
the path is lost...
(Someone, you actually) comes n takes me away
only this is my small wish...
This is my surety,
you're mine...

Bless me with your grace...Look this way too...You're listening, right? I am crying here...You're listening to me right..
Why I am crying here...

Time is stopped too,
How and why it happened...
May you just come
like some prayer...
You're the peace of soul...
You're my prayer...

Bless me with your grace...
Look this way too...
You're listening, right? 
I am crying here...
You're listening to me right...
Why I am crying here...
O, Love...

Santana didn't know she was crying until she saw the tears drop on her pants. "That was beautiful" she was startled until recognized the voice belonged to a pretty blonde. 

"Thanks" Santana smiled and watched as the dancer walked up to her and sat on her lap, putting her arms around her neck. "What was it about?" Brittany asked. 

"It was mostly about Puck, and how I actually kinda fell for him but after what he did it just left me and I just figured that I wasn't straight and he was just a distraction in a way" Santana explained. 

"You're really amazing you know that?" Brittany asked lovingly.

"I'm amazing?! You were the one who got me signed to a label" Santana said. 

"Well, I do seem pretty amazing don't I," Brittany said confidently and Santana just giggled which was music to Brittany's ears.

The two girls went back out to the living room and saw Rachel and Quinn sucking each other faces off. 

"Ughh get a room" Santana gagged, the two girls jumped away from each other and looked down with their cheeks getting red. 

"Sorry Santana," Rachel apologized. "Berry why do you always have to be so formal with things?" she asked. Rachel just shrugged and disappeared in the kitchen.  

"That was disturbing," Brittany said to her girlfriend. "Yes, it was," Santana said fake gauging her eyes out. 

Brittany gave her a playful slap on the arm, "you're so adorable" 

"No, I'm badass" Santana pouted. 

"No adorable" The tall blonde bopped her nose and pulled her in for cuddles. "Only when you're around but I'm still badass" Santana stated. Brittany smiled and gave her a kiss on her temple. 

"Mamiiii" Alize came running to her mother and Brittany. 

"Hi baby, how was school?" Santana asked. 

"It was boring" Alize dramatically said. Brittany tried to keep a laugh in but she couldn't. Santana looked over to the blonde and just shook her head in amusement. 

"Well, what can make it better?" Santana then asked her daughter. 

"Can Britty teach me some dance moves?" Alize eyes went to Brittany's. 

"Of course munchkin" Brittany scrunched her nose. She got up from the couch and Santana settled herself more comfortably and saw her two favorite girls dance. 

Santana couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Alize dance, she knew she was good but not this good. Alize did a jump split which really wowed her mother. For a 10-year-old the girl has some real moves. 

Before Brittany came along, Alize was a self-taught dancer, she had moves her mother couldn't even do. Santana has some moves but she rather not show anyone her moves. The only person that knows Santana use to be a dancer was Quinn. 

"Mami come dance with us," Alize said tugging on her hand. Santana shook her head 'no' but then Brittany and Alize gave their best pouty faces and Santana got up right away and danced with the girls. 'Damn I'm whipped ' Santana thought to herself. 

A/N: Song is mine and thank you all for the votes and comments it means a lot to me 🖤