Chapter VIII

Santana woke up in her room and found the other side of her bed empty; she frowned. She thought where was her favorite blonde, she just hopes Quinn never hears her say that. The blonde came into the room with coffee, Santana's favorite.

Once Brittany approached her, Santana grabbed the front of the blonde's shirt and pulled her down until they were facing each other. Moving forward, she placed a lingering kiss on her lips and smiled against them. "Good morning"

"Hmm, good morning indeed," Brittany said starstruck.

Brittany's grin was goofy and her cheeks were tinged with a light pink color that only made her look prettier to Santana. Santana's grin matched her once the dancer had cupped her face and kissed her again after stepping back.

"Hate to change the mood but did he call?" Santana asked.

"Yeah he said he's coming over and that he is sorry" Brittany replied handing Santana her coffee.

Santana scoffed, "sorry my ass"

"My, such foul language this morning" Brittany smirked. Santana smiled and they both headed out to the living room and waited for Puck.

2 hours later

Knock knock knock

"I'll get it," Brittany said heading to the door. She opened it and saw Puck and she didn't even bother saying hi.

"Puck what did you do with Alize when she was with you" Santana straight to the point.

"What do you mean, I took her out" Puck confused.

"Where did you guys go?" Santana asked.

"We went to the yogurt place downtown" Puck shrugged.

"Are you fucking stupid!" Santana shouted Brittany placed her hand on Santana's waist.

"What she said she wanted something sweet" Puck defended himself.

"SHE'S ALLERGIC TO YOGURT BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW NOW WOULD YOU" Santana yelled and glad Alize wasn't there but with Quinn and Rachel.

"San- I didn't know, she said she didn't like it and can't eat it but I didn't listen sorry" Puck said

"No don't give me that crap because you're the reason my daughter has a fever and you couldn't have no interest in listening to her" Santana real mad. "Babe I think you need to calm down please," Brittany said softly in her ears and with that Santana went into her room and tried to cool off. She couldn't believe he would do that, she decided she won't let Puck near her daughter anymore since he has hurt her more than once; like what kind of father lets her child ride a bike by herself.

She was so lost in thought that she didn't realize Brittany came into the room. She only registered this when she felt a pair of soft lips pressing against her own. Unable to resist, she cupped the back of Brittany's head to keep her close. Santana knew this kiss would be different because she was dying to taste her and she wouldn't stop at little pecks anymore this time if Brittany was willing to go for more.

Santana kept it light at first, just brushing her lips against Brittany's as her fingers caressed her scalp. Her other hand was still under her shirt and her fingers danced lightly up and down her back before she sucked Brittany's bottom lip into her mouth and ran her tongue over it. The blonde's breathy whimper ran down her chest and directly to her core and Santana couldn't help but increase the pressure of her lips against the dancer's.

Brittany responded by opening her mouth lightly and pressing the tip of her tongue against Santana's experimentally, and the Latina's reaction was a tiny groan. Brittany cupped her cheek and ran her thumb softly over her skin as she angled her head a little and opened her mouth wider. Her tongue brushed playfully against Santana's and withdrew into her mouth as if daring her to follow.

Santana wasn't a fool and as her tongue followed into Brittany's mouth playfully, she tightened her hold on the blonde. She tasted divine and Santana knew she was instantly addicted to her. Her tongue rubbed against Brittany's lazily as the kiss progressed and she loved the feel of Brittany's fingers as they traced the side of her face. Her other hand was buried in Santana's hair, clutching lightly whenever Santana did something she seemed to like it was always accompanied with a little noise of approval.

Breaking the kiss slowly, Brittany leaned her forehead against Santana's as they both panted lightly, their breaths mixing. Santana bit and then licked her bottom lip and this only causes the dancer to groan a little before crashing their lips back together for more. The Latina could only smile into the kiss as she returned it wholeheartedly, thanking every deity above for the opportunity to kiss Brittany Pierce.

Lifting her head after several heated kisses, Brittany rested her forehead against Santana's as her breathing returned to normal. She'd never felt the things she had been feeling for the past few minutes, let alone in her life. She never understood why people went weak in the knees.

But now after kissing Santana, she was almost positive her knees would have given up by now. It became obvious to her then. She is in love with one Santana Lopez.