Chapter XIII

Alize woke up to banging and clanging, she groaned and got out of bed and dragged her feet to the noise. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and she was now in the kitchen. She saw Brittany trying to cook. 

"Mama," she said raspy, which made Brittany startled. 

"Hey, munchkin why are you awake?" Brittany walked up to the small Latina. 

"I heard loud noises," Alize said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry I was going to make some breakfast because Auntie Q isn't here and I kind of dropped some stuff" Brittany explained.

"You do know how to cook right?" Alize asked bluntly. 

"Of course I do munchkin" Brittany assured her. "Why don't you go back to bed for like an hour and I will wake you when it's finished" 

"But I wanna help" Alize pouted. Brittany couldn't resist that face and just like that Alize joined her in the kitchen.

1 hour later

The two girls were finished with their cooking and took some food and ate. They were exhausted. "Who knew making breakfast was this tiring" Brittany said after she sipped some juice.

"Why isn't Mami awake?" Alize asked the dancer. Brittany just shrugged and got up from the seat. "I'll go wake her up" she went into the room and saw Santana peacefully sleeping. She walked towards the bed and whispered into her ears, "Sanny baby wake up" she lifted her head and felt Santana shift, "mhmm."

Brittany moved back and was going to walk out when Santana held her hand and pulled her on top of her and pressed her lips against her. Santana felt Brittany's smile through the kiss. The dancer slowly pulled away, "good morning" 

"Morning, and Sanny baby really?" Santana cocked an eyebrow. 

Brittany blushed, "what you are my wittle Sanny baby." 

"Baby" the Latina whined. Brittany just smiled at the Latina and gave her another kiss. Their kiss got more intense, Brittany moved from her lips to Santana's jaw to her neck. "Britt" Santana softly moaned. The Latina's hands trailed down to the hem of Brittany's shirt to pull it over her head, "MAMI!!" Alize walked into the room and when the two girls looked at the small Latina she had her hands over her eyes. 

Brittany buried her face into the crook of Santana's neck and groaned softly. She rolled off Santana and went to the little girl and removed her hands from her eyes. "Sorry, I should've knocked," Alize said. 

"Don't worry about it honey, come here" Santana sat against the headboard and lifted Alize onto the bed to sit between her and Brittany. 

"So what were you two beauties doing," Santana asked. 

"We were making breakfast!" Alize chirped. 

"Oh really now?" Santana smiled. Alize nodded her head and had a devilish smirk on her lips. "Munchkin why do you have that smirk?" Brittany asked. 

Alize turned gave Brittany a wink which made the blonde confused but it was gone when she saw the small Latina tickling her mother. Brittany was just amused. 

"O-oo-ookay bab-b-baby I c-can't b-br-breathe" Santana tried to let out. "B-rrit-Britt helppp" 

"I'm sorry babe but this is too funny" Brittany laughed. "Mama help me hehe," Alize said. "Nn-nno," Santana said. 

Brittany smirked and helped Alize tickling her mother to death. They stopped once Santana nearly fell off the bed. All three of them burst into laughter. 

"GUYS I'M HOME" they heard Quinn. 

"Quinn these two little two devils almost tickled me to death" Santana ran to the shorter blonde.  

"Damn Lopez, what happened to your badassness?" Quinn smirked. 

Santana slapped her arm, "hey! I'm still badass" 

"Yeah sure," the three girls said in unison 

Santana jaw dropped opened, "wow"

"We still love you Mami" Alize hugged her. "I love you too baby" 

The four girls made popcorn and binged watched movies all day until they fell asleep on the couch.