Chapter XIV

"He wants to see me," Santana said getting off the phone.

"Are you going to go?" Brittany asked.

"I have to Britt, hopefully, this gives me some type of closure" Santana replied. Brittany nodded and let the brunette go to the police station. Santana was really scared, she hasn't seen him since everything happened.

Since it wasn't really a far walk, Santana got there in a matter of 30 minutes. She went into the visiting room and waited for them to bring out Puck. Santana kept on fidgeting with her fingers, she was pretty nervous.

She saw Puck walking towards her and took a deep breath.

"Sup' Lopez" Puck grinned.

"What am I here?" Santana straightforwardly asked. Puck scoffed, "jeez, right to the point I guess. I called because I wanted to say sorry what I did to you"

"That's bullshit," she said more confident.

"You know what else is, Brittany, being with you," Puck said.

"Excuse me?" The Latina asked.

"Yeah, you heard me, you really think she's gonna still with you; I mean for God sakes Santana you have a whole child and you expect Brittany to completely accept that. One day she's going to leave you, Lopez, because of your god damn burden. I never cared about Alize and you, I just wanna see you suffer and die" Puck said sternly.

Santana was on the verge of crying her eyes out, "why do you hate me so much?!"

"Because you ruined my life!" Puck shouted.

"I RUINED YOUR LIFE!!! YOU MADE GIVE UP MY BIGGEST DREAMS" The Latina snapped.

Puck charged at her but an officer stopped him before he could do anything. Santana ran out there as fast as she can straight to her house. She didn't care who looked at her.

Santana got to the house and she fumbled to get her keys, "hey b-baby" Brittany said but the brunette went straight into her room and slammed it.

"San are you okay" Brittany entering the room.

"Why are you with me?" Santana asked.

"W-What?" Brittany was taken back by the question.

"Why are you with me? Like seriously why are you with a person who has a child. You have an amazing life Brittany and I don't want to burden you with all of this" Santana said thoroughly.

"Where did all of this come from sweetie?" the blonde asked. "JUST ANSWER ME!" Santana yelled.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!" Brittany confessed. Santana's face dropped and looked at her girlfriend with a very soft face. "You what?"

"I love you, Santana, more than anything. I love you more than my dancing, more than my studio, more than my own life. You mean everything to me, and no you are not burdening me with Alize and you having a child doesn't have anything to do with this. I'm with you because you're the most open-hearted person I've ever met in my life and I can't wait to see how successful you get and where our beautiful relationship goes. Alize is like a daughter to me and to her I'm already her Mama and I couldn't be happier."

"I love you too" Santana confessed and pressed her lips against the blondes. The kiss got intense real quick but it was full of lust and passion. Santana's hands trailed down to Brittany's sweater and pulled it over her head. "I'm ready" the Latina whispered.

Brittany pulled back, "are you sure?"

"Yeah, I want to be able to touch you and kiss you everywhere until you're begging me for more," she said, her voice low and husky making all of the hairs on the back of Brittany's neck stand in attention.