Chapter V

Santana woke up and she felt something around her waist. She slowly opened her eyes and saw a beautiful angel next to her. Santana just stood there looking at Brittany. She felt Brittany shift in her arms and she looked up at Santana and smiled. 

"Mmmm morning," Brittany mumbled. 

"Morning" Santana grinned. Brittany leaned in and placed a kiss on Santana's lips and she gladly reciprocated it. The two girls pulled back and just stared into each other's eyes. Brittany brushed a strand of hair from Santana's face and was going to say something when Alize came into the room. 

"Mamiiii" Alize came running in and jumped on the bed. 

"Hi there little one," Santana said. 

"Hi Brittany" Alize jumped on her, Brittany was taken back by the girl's weight but luckily she was strong enough. 

"So what are we doing today?" Alize asked her mom. 

"Well, you will be going to dance rehearsal while Brittany and I here pick up later" Santana stated.

"Wait so Brittany won't be at the studio" Alize turned her attention to the blonde with a pouty face. 

Brittany took the little brunette onto her lap and cupped her cheeks "sorry sweetie but your mom and I have something we need to discuss." Santana seemed confused. 

"Okay, well I'll go get ready, I'll see you later," Alize asked Brittany with hope in her voice. 

"Yeah, you will" Brittany assured her. Alize gave Brittany a kiss on the cheek as well as her mom and headed out of the room to get ready. 

Santana turned back to Brittany and pulled the blonde closer and without any warning, their lips met and once again Brittany was taken by surprise but kissed back. "Heyy Santana-- ohhh" they both pulled back and saw Quinn at the door. Santana shot her a 'are you serious' look. 

"I didn't know Brittany was here" Quinn teased her. Santana didn't think twice about it and threw a pillow at Quinn. "What was that for?" Quinn complained. 

"Umm I don't know, maybe you should've knocked," Santana said pointing out the obvious

"But I never do" Quinn then pointed out. 

"Well now maybe you should" Santana shot her a look. Brittany was just laughing at the two best friends and how they go at each other. 

"Are you like this with Rachel?" Santana asked Brittany and she nodded yes. "Well I think I'm gonna just go drop Alize off at the studio now," Quinn said picking up the pillow. 

"Yeah I think you should," Santana said and then felt something hit her; it was the pillow. "Love ya!" Quinn said leaving. 

"So what is it that we have to talk about?" Santana asked Brittany. 

"What are you talking about?" Brittany asked. 

"You told Alize we had to discuss something," she said. 

"Oh yeah that, well let's say it's just my way of spending more time with you" Brittany smirked. 

"Oh really?" Santana smirked back. 

"Mhmm" Brittany hummed and then got up, "come on, get up" 

The two girls got up and brushed their teeth. They both took a shower and got ready and walked to the cafe across the street. 

"I wish I lived near a cafe," Brittany said as the walked in. 

"Really?" Santana asked.

"Yeah it would be so much easier since Rachel is vegan so I don't really cook as much" Brittany explained. 

"Wow" was all Santana said. They waited in line until they were up to give their order. Santana ordered an iced caramel latte and Brittany got a regular coffee. They found a table for two and sat down. 

"How can you drink something cold especially in this weather?" Brittany asked. 

"No matter the weather I always gotta get my iced latte" Santana stated. 

"I see" Brittany smiled taking a sip of her coffee. 

"So um... I wanna ask you something" Santana hesitated. 

"What is it?" Britt asked. 

"W-what are w-we?" Santana stuttered. 

Brittany smiled and replied, "well that all depends on what you want us to be" 

"Well, I was thinking how bout... Puck" Santana blurted. Brittany was taken back by that comment and choked on her drink. "You want us to be Puck?!" she asked mildly confused. Brittany didn't get a reply and Santana was looking at something or someone. She turned her head and looked in the direction Santana was looking in. There was a tall guy with a mohawk. 'Nice taste Santana' Brittany thought to herself. She then saw him walking up to them, 'great just great' Brittany thought again. 

"P-Puck what a-are you doing here?" Santana asked nervously. 

"I came to see Alize, she called me," Puck said.

"What do you mean she called you?" Santana replied. 

"When she was hanging out with Finn she called and asked when I'm coming to see her and I told her soon and I gave her my word so here I am" Puck explained. 

"She's not home, but she's at dance class," Santana said. 

"Oh okay, I'm in no hurry so why don't we catch up, starting with your friend" Puck said then pointed at Brittany. 

Santana cleared her throat, "oh yeah, this is Brittany, my girlfriend" Brittany was surprised when she introduced her as her girlfriend but half-smiled. 

"Hi Brittany, I'm Puck the father of Alize" Puck held out his hand, Brittany shook his hand and gave him a smile. 

"Well I think, I'm gonna leave the two of you but can you give me a call when Alize gets home please," Puck said; Santana nodded and he headed out. 

"Girlfriend huh" Brittany teased. 

"Shut up" Santana grinned like an idiot then asked "so will you be my girlfriend" 

"Of course I will silly" Brittany is now the one grinning like an idiot.