Chapter XIX

Alize got up and went to her mother's room and jumped on top of her and Brittany. 

"Ommpff" Santana grumbled. 

"Mami, wakeeee upppppp" the little Latina shaking her to wake up.

"Okay okay I'm up," Santana shifted and sat up against the headboard not waking up Brittany. 

"Mama is still asleep" Alize pouted. 

"That's because she is really exhausted sweetie" 

"Why?" 

"Because she had a really busy day yesterday" Santana running her fingers through her daughter's hair. 

"But we're supposed to open the recording studio again," she pouted one again. 

"I know sweetie, but we have to let Mama rest for a while okay" the Latina assured her daughter. 

Alize nodded and then had a big grin, "okay, then can I go bother Auntie Q?" 

Santana laughed, "yes you can."

Once Alize left the room, Santana was stunned when she felt Brittany grabbed her by the collar and leaned in for a deep passionate kiss. 

"Good morning to you too," Santana starstruck.

"Mhmm," Brittany leaned back in and left a soft kiss on her lips. 

"So is there a reason you're all lovey-dovey today, not that I'm complaining," Santana asked. 

"Your dream is about to come true," Brittany stared into her chocolate eyes. 

 "And it's all because of you," Santana stated.

"It's all because I believe in you and I love you more than anything," Brittany caressed her girlfriend's cheeks. 

 "You're too good to me" 

"It's gonna stay that way" the blonde assured her. "I'm here for as long as you'll have me" 

 Santana and Brittany got up and brushed their teeth and take a shower when the other was finished. Since it was a bit chilly outside, the dancer went to get one of Santana's Nike sweater and stumbled upon a WMHS Cheerios jacket. 

"Uh, babe?"

Santana turned around, "yeah?" 

"What's this?" Brittany asked showing the jacket. 

"I was on the cheerleading team" Santana replied. 

Brittany quirked an eyebrow," you were?" 

"Yeah" 

"Well, no wonder you have a body like a goddess" Brittany amused. 

"Britt," Santana blushing. 

Brittany walked up to Santana, "what it's true, baby you have a body to kill for" she said huskily. 

"Look who's talking" Santana retorted. 

The two lovers just drowned in each other's eyes and broke contact when a little Santana came running into the room. 

"Mama you're awake" she hugged the tall blonde. 

"Yes sweetie I am, now who's ready to go make some music?" Brittany said. 

"Mami is!!!!" Alize grinned. 

The three girls walked out of the house and went into the car and drove off to the studio. Once they got there, a huge banner was hung up with Brittany Pierce Studios written on it.