Chapter XXI

'My heart belongs to you
so please don't break it'

"Baby that was amazing!" Brittany took off her headphones.

"Really?" Santana was quite unsure.

"Yes, now come out here," Brittany said.

Santana took out the headphones and placed it on the mic and came out, walked over to Brittany. The blonde gripped her waist and pulled her to sit on her lap. Santana threw her arms around the dancer's neck.

"That was a lovely song," Brittany staring into deep chocolate brown eyes.

Santana blushed, "thank you."

"Is it new?"

"Yeah, I wrote it a few days ago," Santana said.

"Who's it about?"

"Who do you think?"

"Alize," Brittany playfully said.

"No, you goof," Santana giggled.

Santana and Brittany both leaned in for a kiss, it was innocent at first but then it turned real intense after a while. Santana's hands were trailing up Brittany's sides pulling on the hem of her hoodie. Santana pulled away from the kiss and trailed kisses down the dancer's jaw to her neck.

"B-baby I-I have to go," Brittany let out.

With a sudden amount of confidence. Santana pulled away from the blonde's neck and her hands from her body and got up with Brittany following her.

"You're right, you have to go teach them little kids. I don't want you to be late," Santana says and begins to turn away from her but Brittany's hands start tugging at the hem of her shirt, grabbing. fistfuls of the cotton material as she pulls away, she pulls Santana even closer to her. "Baby, you have to work," Santana tries to pull away but the blonde has a strong grip on her shirt, and trailing hot wet kisses on her neck.

"You know what, fuck work." Santana whimpered softly.

Brittany had a devious smirk, "or you can just fuck me?"

Santana going wide-eyed at the foul language. "Brittany, you can be such a tease sometimes." Santana laughs then goes to nip the blonde's lip. Brittany dropped her hands from her waist to grab her ass until Santana manages to pull off her shirt.

"I'm taking that as a yes to some sweet lady lovin?" Santana grabbing the waistband of her sweatpants.

"Oh, it's definitely a yes," Brittany smirks as she flipped their positions so now Santana is pinned against the wall. Santana pushed her hands up the blonde's sweater until it was completely off.

Brittany's lips latched onto her neck once again as the Latina's fingers dragged down the blondes toned abs and down to the waistband of her underwear.

"Oh, babe that feels so-mmm"

Santana slipped a finger inside of the blonde and started at a easy but not to fast pace.

"More," Brittany moaned out.

Santana slipped in two fingers and working at a real fast pace to increase the pleasure more and more.

"Oh, my- f-fuck" Brittany stuttered out. "F-faster, deep-per"

Santana obliged and went knuckled deep into Brittany which hit her right in her g-spot. Brittanys moans were getting louder and louder and Santana smirked knowing she hit her sweet spot. Within a few more deep thrusts and Brittany came really hard all over the Latina's fingers.