Chapter XXX

Santana and Brittany's life were all over the place and frustrating, they now had an 11, 5, and 7-month baby to take care of. There were times where Quinn would help out but she is mostly at work since she recently got a promotion. Brittany was at the store getting more groceries since it only lasts them a week now. Santana was home trying to calm down Atlas who has been crying for an hour. Alize and Ava were in their new and improved room drawing and taking pictures of little objects or of each other.

The married couple took Atlas for a check-up and Ava, Atlas kept on tugging on Santana's shirt to get to her boobs every now and then, but since she couldn't breastfeed, they were stocked up with baby formula and Atlas was cooperating for the most part. 

They also went to go and see if they could adopt Ava and Atlas, the doctor had gotten into their files since they were born in that exact hospital. It appears their dad died of a horrible car accident and the mom terminated her rights since she a drug, alcohol addict, and a criminal. Santana and Brittany immediately got the rights and checked out their background and everything. They were extremely happy and so were Ava and Atlas since they both had smiles on their faces.

Santana tried everything she could think of to calm down Atlas, expect one thing Santana thought. She opened the door to her office and sat Atlas down on her lap while she sits on the piano bench. Since she couldn't use both hands she used her left hand to play the piano and started singing 'Mine' and she tried to look at Atlas directly in his grey eyes with all his squirming, after a good 5 minutes she managed to calm him down. Atlas sucked his thumb and looked into his new mama's eyes smiling. Santana smiled back, bopped his nose, and went back to singing the song until she was done.

Atlas started to drift off to sleep so Santana tried getting up but decided against it and just sat there until he completely fell asleep. She felt his breathing were more relaxed and slowly got up and walked to the door seeing her wife leaning on the doorframe smiling lovingly at her new son and her beautiful wife.

Santana whispers, "I'll go put him down," Brittany nodded and moved out the way, and Santana took him to his room which was right across from theirs. She gave him a kiss on the forehead and his nose scrunched which was the cutest thing ever.

The Latina left the door open and went to the kitchen where Brittany was putting away the groceries.

She walked up to the blonde and hugged her from behind and gave her a sweet kiss on her cheek, "hi baby"

"Hey beautiful, seeing you with Grey was very heartwarming," Brittany said. Alize came up with the name once she saw his eyes and how grey they were.

"Yeah I was really glad when he calmed down, ever since you left he was crying and screaming," Santana pouted.

Brittany turned around into Santana's arms and kissed her wife's lips for a good minute, "at least you calmed him down, baby."

"I love you so much, Mrs.Lopez"

"I love you too, Mrs.Lopez "

The Lopez family was expanding and they couldn't be happier, even if was unexpected they are truly happy and wouldn't want their lives any other way.

"Britt?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"Do you still want to carry even if we have 3 kids now?" Santana timidly asked.

Brittany smiled at her wife's cuteness, "baby of course, maybe not now but in a year or two?"

"Whatever you want," Santana smiled widely.

"How about we go see what the girls are up to?" the blonde asked and Santana nodded. They walked to the girl's room and saw them knocked out.

"Hmm, I guess we a little free time huh?" Brittany wiggled her eyebrows. Santana smirked and dragged Brittany to their room, quickly looked it, and backed Brittany on the bed while kissing up her neck and jaw. "you are so fucking sexy" Brittany husked out.

In a matter of a minute, they were both naked and Brittany was on top of Santana caressing her breasts and kissing her deeply, their tongues fighting for dominance. Santana moved her hand down to Brittany's fold and swiped her wetness slowly.

"Don't tease San, I need you" Brittany whines when she feels Santana pulling away and teasing her. She looks down and saw that smug grin on the Latina's face.

"Come here," Santana demanded keeping her voice husky and raspy. Brittany got the hint and crawled up her body until her center was right above the singer's mouth. "easy access," Santana winked, she tugged on Brittany's center-right above her mouth leaving a light kiss. The blonde shook and tried to hold herself gripping the headboard while Santana lapped her wetness while flicking her tongue while sliding up her folds before pushing deep inside her. "Oh fuck- San," the brunette worked her tongue furiously deep in her core and Britt started riding her face. The blonde brought her hand down from the headboard and gripped her wife's scalp as she grinded into her mouth. "Oh, my fuckkk- uhhh right there!" Brittany moaned when Santana sucked hard at her clit and twirled her tongue around the sensitive nub. The blonde was riding her wife's face like there's no tomorrow. Santana feels her walls tightening around her and shoved her tongue deeply once more in her wife. She grabbed the dancer's ass roughly and buried her face between her legs and her shrieks became louder and louder, Santana sucked roughly once more until she felt her wife's wetness pouring into her mouth. The Latina didn't stop there she kept going until Brittany clamped her thighs down on her head while arching her back away from Santana.

Brittany's breathing was ragged, she slid off the brunette and rolled next to Santana on the bed catching her breath, "Fuck Santana, that was really hot and the best orgasm ever," she cuddled up against Santana.

"Nah you're just really hot and tasty, " she placed a kiss on the blonde's cheek.

"I would return the favor but we should start dinner for our little ones," Brittany said.

"Yeah, we should," Santana contentedly sighed.

They stayed cuddled up against each other, enjoying the quietness until they decided to get up and make dinner.