Chapter II

Brittany texted Santana and told her she will not be spending time at the studio today since it's closed. She also texted her to meet her at Bay Plaza the mall. 

Santana was confused as to why Brittany wanted them to meet her here. They waited for Brittany and 5 minutes later they saw her walking up to them. 

"Hey," They both said as they exchange hugs. 

"So what are we doing here?" Santana asked. 

"The three of us will be spending the day together" Brittany simply explained.  Santana nodded and her daughter was more than excited. They headed into the mall and Santana didn't like coming here because she is highly known and didn't want to ruin her friendship with Brittany. She thinks if Brittany finds out about her being rich then it might ruin something, but she isn't quite sure. 

"Good evening Ms. Lopez," a guard said when they walked in. 

"Evening," Santana said. 

Brittany had a confused look on her face when they walked and walked more and more people addressed Santana. 

Alize got some new sneakers and a new tracksuit she's always wanted. Santana didn't really buy anything since she knows they will give her for free. She had to give Brittany the money and went with Alize to pay for her stuff. 

"Thank you for today," Santana said. 

"No problem" Brittany replied. Santana and Alize went into their car and headed home. Brittany did the same and was really curious about a lot of things. 

Once Brittany got home she threw her bags on the floor and opened up her laptop and searched up Santana Lopez. Brittany was immediately shocked; Santana Lopez was the SANTANA LOPEZ which was the singer. Brittany had a feeling she seemed familiar. 

Brittany thought on why Santana didn't tell her anything. She quickly took her phone out and called Santana. After a few rings, she answered. 

 B: Hey 

S: Hey 

B: Are you home yet? 

S: I'm turning into the driveway now, why?

B: I need to talk to you about something

S: What is it? (nervous)

B: I was kinda curious about why the mall people knew you like each and every one of them and when I got home I searched your name up and you're the Santana Lopez. 

This is exactly what Santana was afraid of...

B: Santana you there?

S: Y-yeah I am 

B: Look I'm not gonna treat you differently if you think I will. I honestly don't care if you're rich or not, to be honest. You are absolutely perfect the way you are.

S: Really? (in disbelief)

B: Yeah and I'll see you tomorrow morning

S: Okay

B: Bye Santana

S: Bye

Santana just stared dumbfounded at what Brittany said. She really thought it would ruin something. Santana smiled at the thought of seeing her again tomorrow.

"Mami," Alize said tugging on Santana's shirt. 

Santana kneeled down to her daughter "yes my love?" she asked. 

"When is Daddy visiting us?" Alize questioned. Santana was completely was thrown off by the question couldn't answer the question. She was glad that Quinn came through the door. "Hey guys," she said while she walked in. They usually have movie nights every other day. 

"Auntie Q" The little girl rushed to her and gave her a hug. Quinn came with a huge bag with chips and sweets. Santana went over to Quinn and helped her with bag and headed into the kitchen. 

Santana's mind was still on the question Alize had asked her. Quinn had noticed something was off about her best friend. She nudged her and Santana came back to reality. 

"Are you okay?" Quinn questioned with concern in her voice. 

"Kinda, Alize asked me when Puck was coming to visit us" Santana replied. 

"Wow" Quinn's eyes widened "wasn't expecting that" 

"Yeah neither was I" Santana sighed. 

"Have you even talked to him?" Quinn asked. 

"No, after we left each other two years ago we didn't talk at all. We would see each other in California but I couldn't stay there and know what he has done to us." Santana explained. 

"Well, what did you tell her?" Quinn asked again. 

"I didn't get to answer since thankfully you saved me," Santana said while they headed back to the living room "can we talk about this later please." Quinn nodded and they sat on the couch and watched a movie. 

"So how are you and Ms. Berry" Santana wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Um it's going well," Quinn said dumbstruck.

"Aww look at Quinnie blushing" Santana teased. 

"Shut up" Quinn laughed and so did Santana. 

Halfway through the movie and the room was filled with giggles. Santana got distracted when her phone chimed. She picked up her phone and she got a text from Brittany. 

Brittany: Hey you still awake? 

Santana: Yeah, what's up 

Brittany: Nun much just y' know can't really sleep 

Santana: Oh how come?

Brittany: I don't know 

Santana: Oh 

And then there was an awkward silence until Brittany spoke

Brittany: Well um I don't want to keep you up so uh bye 

Santana: Yeah bye

"Well that was really awkward," Santana said. 

"What?" Quinn confused.

"Brittany knows about the singing thing," Santana said. 

"How?" Quinn more confused. 

"We spent the day at the mall today and you know what happens there" Santana explained. 

"Ahhh so did they tell her or?" Quinn asked. 

"No she looked me up" Santana replied. 

"Wow, can I just say your life has just become much more complicated," Quinn said. 

"How so?" Santana is now confused. 

"You'll figure out soon enough," Quinn said. 

Santana shook her head and saw Alize was asleep and took her upstairs. When she came back down Quinn was knocked out. She smiled and went to the girl and woke her up. Once she finally got the girl to wake up she went to her room and so did Santana. 

When Santana got to bed, there were so many things roaming thru her mind. The one thing she really thought about was Brittany, the girl had never left her mind.