seventyone. [EDITED]

EXCUSE ERRORS.

"... Bro they sayin' we killed him, we fuckin' killed him cuhs." Tariq paced back and forth in a stressful panic with both hands resting on the back of his head,"damn I just wanted what the nigga had, I ain't wanna take his life J!"

"Nigga shut the fuck up," Jaylon cursed at him,"how was I the scared one at first and now it's you? And the news people aren't even saying we did it, they just reported that he died from his injuries. Nobody really knows who did it except you and me, and that's if you kept yo' mouth shut."

"Nigga I didn't tell nobody and I ain't gonna' tell nobody but fuck bro – we killed that nigga, you killed that nigga. We wasn't supposed to take it that far."

"Well we did and now he dead, ain't shit we can do about that. That's the price you pay when you wanna' show out. Oh well."

"And you talkin' about me tellin' people, you all on Twitter talkin' crazy fool. His sister Camille may see that shit. The fuckin' police may see that shit. Agh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck." Shaking his head vigorously, Tariq let out a heavy sigh as he continued to pace back and forth in his living room,"You goin' to prison for premeditated murder and I'm goin' just for bein' there."

"Just for bein' there?" Jaylon stood to his feet with a frown on his face,"Nigga you got me fucked up, on hood. You the one that wanted to catch that nigga slippin' in the first place! You planned to jack that nigga first, but now that we done offed his ass you trynna' back track? Fuck you, you a scary ass bitch. And yo' daddy a lieutenant governor ass type of nigga, he can help us outta this shit."

"Nigga my dad's a fucking square, he's a prude! If anything he'll rat us out 'cause he a bitch like that."

"I see the apple don't fall too far from the tree. You was shakin' like a little bitch when you had that piece in your hand," Jaylon chuckled, looking Tariq up and down as if he was more superior because he caught a body and felt that he'd be respected. "Punk ass."

"Fuck you nigga, I had to convince yo' ass to even switch up. 'No Tariq, I'on wanna do that to the homie Tariq'."Tariq mocked Jaylon's words in a high pitched tone,"So you was the bitch first. Me feelin' bad about the nigga dying don't make me a bitch though, I'm human."

"Yea aight, whatever nigga." Jaylon waved him off as he waltz into the kitchen,"Fuck y'all got to eat in here?"

"We ain't got shit to eat fool, you wastin' your time lookin' in that pantry. My mama did leave me a list of shit she need me to get and get before she get off work though."

"Yo' scary ass trynna' go out in public?"

"Yea nigga, I'm just paranoid as fuck. Don't nobody know though .. right?" He asked. Before Jaylon could answer he continued,"Unless they piece together some evidence and yo' stupid ass tweets on Twitter."

"Nigga them just song lyrics and I tweet song lyrics all the time, we'll be aight. This the list right here?" He pointed to the grocery list written in cursive that was stuck to the refrigerator door with a magnet.

"Yea, grab that. Let's go."

Although he was nervous to show his face in public, Tariq was trying not to let his paranoia get to him. He believed Jaylon when he said that no one would know they were the people behind Chris' murder, so he went about his day like normal. While he and Jaylon walked around the grocery store picking up things his mother needed for the house, he spotted a familiar face and stopped right in his tracks.