fortyfour.

I changed Jhené's character from Meagan Good to Tae Heckard

I changed Jhené's character from Meagan Good to Tae Heckard. Andre Mathis is played by Omari Hardwick and Aminna Mathis is played by Aliyah Raey.

sitting in the all black Bentley truck with tinted windows as dark as the midnight sky, Karlae got Jhené prepared for letting her go inside of the bar. She purposely parked a few businesses down from the bar so they wouldn't look so noticeable. Looking outside the front windshield she watched night goers walk the strip while questioning Né on her temporary identity for tonight,"What's your name?"

"Lauryn Carter?"

"What's your address."

"2207 Cypress Avenue apartment 901 and I live in Denver Colorado. I'm twenty eight years old and I own my own art museum," She had her whole new profile for the night down pact. She knew how important this was and she just knew she couldn't fuck this up. Not because she'd be in trouble with her cousins, but because none of them could risk Andre finding out about their plan but when Hussle thought about it, it wouldn't hurt for him to know.

"Think about it cuhs," He says to Samiel. "He gon' figure it's us when he wake up and all his shit gone anyway. You think them white motha'fuckas gon' let this nigga losing his gun and badge gonna' slide? Hell nah. Like I said, they got him where they want him. They own Andre down at that station, they ain't gon' even think twice about firin' his ass after this shit. Then that's where we gon' have him right where we want him, easy kill right there. Ain't like we killin' a cop, at that point he a regular citizen harassin' innocent people such as ourselves."

"You talkin' like this shit might work out in yo' favor bro."

"It will Sam." Ermias assures him. Blacc Sam wasn't so sure of this plan his little brother conjured up but in hindsight, Hussle's never led them wrong and lied about anything. He had every right to trust Ermias on this, so that's what he was doing. Shit seemed a bit risky but they could pull something like this off, they always do.

Picking up the phone he gave Karlae a quick call,"Yea?" She answered after picking up on the other end.

"Everything good?"

"She's about to walk inside now," From a distance Karlae could see an older guy holding the bar entrance door open for Né as she walked inside. "Alright she just walked in, I'll keep you updated."

"Aight be safe. I love you."

"Always, I love you too." Ending their phone call, Karlae continued to wait patiently outside while Jhené handled business on the inside of Good Fellas' bar. This was a great investment for the Asghedom brothers, with a basement downstairs it's convenient to produce their liquid cocaine with employees supervising the basement at all times making sure no regular working class people could access it.