sixtynine.

EXCUSE ANY ERRORS.
Sorry for the wait.

"Camille which one?"

Taking a look away from the jewelry pieces she had her eyes set on, Camille returned to her sister's side to take a look at the three ring choices she and Rio the jeweler had picked out for Ermias. Twisting her lips to the side uneasily, Camille thought about it. "I think this one right here."

After spending majority of their Saturday morning at Samantha's suite getting their well needed facials and massages done, Karlae and Camille found themselves in the jewelry store trying to pick out the perfect wedding ring for Ermias. He was a man of style so the ring had to match, and although Karlae had three beautiful rings that looked like they beglonged on Hussle, she was still having trouble picking between the three. Luckily she had Camille here to help.

"This one?" Karlae picked up the ring that sat in the middle as Camille nodded quietly,"I was thinkin' this one too, but this one also matches his style so I don't know."

"I really think he'll like this one though."

Taking a look back and forth between the now two ring choices, Karlae leaned against the counter and thought about it for a while. Rio finally spoke up to try and help her make a decision,"Man I've been makin' Hussle's jewelry for years now, I think he'll like this one too."

She looked up at him,"You think so too?"

"Ask lil' man what he think."

Karlae then looked to Lennox who rested on her hip,"What you think Lennox? Which one should we get for daddy?"

He babbled a few things and ironically raised both arms making them laugh,"You don't know either baby?" Karlae giggled, watching him lay his head on her shoulder. Turning back towards her two choices, she picked finally picked one,"I'm gonna' go ahead and get this one."

"I knew you'd see it our way. Let me get you situated at the register over here," Following him around the counter, Karlae and Camille met Rio at the register and waited to hear the total. After hearing a hundred twenty thousand, Karlae jokingly said,"Ouu I hope my card don't decline."

"Girl stop playin'," Camille chuckled, reaching for Lennox who was staring at her while laying on his mother's shoulder. "Come here teetee baby."

Raising up he reached for her and laid down on her shoulder as soon as she got him comfortable,"He must be sleepy Boog?"

"I mean he shouldn't be, he just woke up," She chuckled, putting her card back in her wallet. "He's probably just bored. We've been in here for a long time."

"Yea 'cause somebody couldn't make up their mind." Camille threw some shade she wanted her sister to catch. Just like Lennox, this trip to their personal jeweler had become more and more boring by the minute.

Karlae rolled her eyes and waved her sister off, paying her dramatics absolutely no mind,"Girl hush, c'mon. Thank you again Rio."

"Aye, you know it's no problem sis. Y'all my family," He said to her on her way out of the door,"I got first row at the weddin' too don't forget!" He shouted after her.

"I got you for sure bro!" She assured him that he'd get an invite to their wedding and of course a front row seat. "I'll holla' at you."