six.

excuse any errors you may come across. sleepy af & i tried to give y'all a lil something since i took forever to update. thank y'all for being understanding & patient with me. i hope y'all enjoy this little filler (i guess you could say) & leave comments to let me know how i did after so long! lol. enjoy💗

Stepping outside of his whip, Ermias checked his surroundings before dusting off his Amiri jeans and shutting the driver's side door. Quietly, Ermias made his way inside of 'the spot' in Compton. Fatts called him, telling him to meet up because they had an issue to work out.

" .. Nigga you think you can just steal from us and walk tha' fuck away? You ain't learn from the last nigga that took our shit?" Fatts questioned him, wrapping his hand around his neck just to frighten him a bit. Finally, his wound had healed and he was back to work handling business per usual.

"I didn't do anything man!"

Stepping away from José Rimaros, Fatts began to walk towards his girlfriend who they had lying down on the concrete floor with a blue bandana covering her eyes and her hands tied behind her back.

In fear of being killed, she was silently crying to herself. Taking his gun from his waistband, Fatts crouched down beside her and put it to her head just to get José to talk.

"Yo! It's not her fault, it's not her fault!" José yelled out, squirming in the arms of two of Fatts & Nip's employees; they're holding him back so he can't go anywhere. "Look man! I did steal from you from but it ain't her fault! She don't know nothin'!"

"You right , it's not Maria's fault it's yours. You had the opportunity to make this right bro, all you had to do was be straight up wit' me and tell me where you hid my shit."

Crying, José dropped his head,"I can't, I can't tell you."

"Maria I'm trynna' spare you babygirl but ya' man won't even listen to me," Fatts said in her ear and she cried even harder than before. He turned her body to face José. "Try to talk some fuckin' sense into him before I blow both of y'alls brains out."

"Baby, just tell him what you did with the money! Please!"

Still standing off to the side in silence, Ermias watched everything unfold before him instead of making any sudden moves. He couldn't stand there for too long so he finally began to walk closer to everyone,"What tha' fuck is goin' on?"

"Nip, man, look," José immediately tried pleading his case with Ermias because knew Hussleman didn't play. "I ain't know it was you I was stealin' from—"

Fatts cut him off,"Meet José Rimaros and his longtime girlfriend Maria. This mark ass nigga mugged Cruz, shot him dead and got our money. A whole day's pay!"

"And we ain't got it back?"

"Hell nah, he handed it off before we tracked his ass down. If that ain't enough to get his ass touched, this motha'fucka stole Cruz's phone. That lead us to right his place and we found his bitch wit' 'em. I guess he thought he was finna' get get a good lil' victory fuck in."

"Why tha' fuck did you bring the fuckin' girlfriend?" Nip whisper–yelled to Fatts after pulling him to the side.

"Nigga needed some persuasion to talk. What? You think she gone run and tell? I think we should kill tha' bitch anyway."