fortythree.

with Ermias lying back on his elbows with his eyes focused solely on her beautiful face, Karlae let out soft moans as she grinded against his lower half with both hands resting on his shoulders. Her bottom lip was pulled between her teeth as she held her head back in pleasure, moving back and forth against his huge shaft slowly and sensually.

"Look at me," He says lowly. "Look at me baby." Something about his deep and raspy voice in a low tone made her even wetter. Everything about this man, Karlae absolutely adored. He wasn't perfect but she loved every bit of him and he knew it.

"Shiiit daddy," She squealed, looking down to make eye contact with him. Wrapping her small hand around his neck she forced him down onto the bed and fell down on top of him. His big and strong arms were wrapped tightly around her tattoo covered torso as he thrusted upwards from underneath her. He was creating more pleasure for the both of them; with his pouding from underneath and her still moving against him had the both of them moaning loudly. Luckily, Lennox was knocked out cold and they weren't interrupting his peaceful slumber.

"Fuck," Ermias cursed, giving her ass a hard slap receiving a soft whimper in his ear in response. "Ride that dick girl. Don't stop 'til I cum baby." And she was gonna' do that just yet, continue pleasing her man until he couldn't take it any more.

"Ermias," She cried out, coming to a complete stop once the pleasure became too much to handle. To mask her loud moans, Ermias grabbed her by the back of her neck and smashed his lips into hers. They moaned into one another's mouths as she began to slowly move up and down his shaft again. "Damn baby, you so fuckin' deep. Shit."

"Mhm," He hummed as she picked her speed up. Taking one breast into his mouth, he circled his warm tongue around her nipple before sucking and licking on it while massaging the other. "Keep givin' daddy that pussy." He gave her ass another hard smack. "Shit wet as hell."

"Mm I know," She says lowly in his ear,"it's all yours baby."

"Yea? It's all mine L?"

"Mhm," She purred,"only you can get it wet like this papi." Seductively licking his ear lobe, she listened to him let out a shaky moan that made her crack a smile. Switching positions, Ermias wanted to take charge. He demanded she get on all fours so he could beat it up from the back, this was their favorite position anyway. Ermias loved the view and Karlae loved the feeling.

"Hussle stop," Karlae laughed, realizing he was teasing her. He'd give her one good thrust then pull out and repeat childishly.

"Stop what? What I did?" He played dumb, rubbing the tip of his dick against her opening. Giggling she looked back at him over her shoulder. She laughed even harder when she seen the goofy smirk on his face,"What I do?"

Smacking her lips she said,"You know what you doin' Ermias. Stop playin' around and fuck me already baby."

"Aight I'm done playin' wit'chu ma," Still smiling he slowly pushed inside of her. As her mouth opened in pleasure a soft gasp escaped her lips. Still looking back at him, Karlae watched as her man stroked in and out of her with both of his strong hands holding her by the waist. "You feel alla' that?"

"Yes I feel that big ass dick," She whined, turning away from him and burying her face in the sheets to conceal her moans. That wasn't enough, she just had to let it out and Ermias wanted her to. Grabbing a fistful of her hair he pulled her head up from the bed. Her mouth was wide open and only his name could be heard.