twenty.

"..Yea Lori, I know." Blacc Sam says with a sigh, becoming annoyed with her. She was steady nagging him about wedding plans when he was trying his best to enjoy this time with his family. Lori continued to ramble on about what time their second cake tasting starts on Friday and how he seriously needs to be on time this time. Samiel huffed,"Lori .. I know." It's their last night here in Eritrea so he's been trying to make the best of the end of this trip without his fiancée breathing down his neck about wedding plans they can discuss when he makes it back home to Los Angeles.

"Why do you sound irritated, Samiel? I'm just trying to make sure we're on the same page with everything. You need to be on time for our cake tasting, that's all I'm saying. Last time when we had plans to meet with our planner for cake tasting, you were thirty minutes late. And if I'm not mistakened, you're the one that said you wanted to include your culture's food on the menu for the reception, so I'm trying to see what chef would you suggest cater here at home. That's it. Why are you acting like you don't care to get married anymore? Literally everytime I bring up our wedding plans your whole mood changes. That's sketchy as fuck and it's honestly fucked up."

"Lori I'm not actin' like I don't wanna get m— okay," Exhaling, he dropped his head with closed eyes, holding onto the bridge of his nose. Samiel stayed quiet for a couple seconds before speaking again,"I'm not trynna' act like I don't wanna' get married to you. If I didn't wanna' marry you, I wouldn't have proposed to you at all. My thing is, you been callin' me every second of the day to talk about some weddin' plans that can wait for when I get back home. I already told you I'm trynna' enjoy this time I got left with my people. Be considerate of that."

"Okay Samiel, whatever." She sighs softly. Now that she was mumbling each word that escaped her lips, Samiel knew he had made her feel a way. A silence fell over them for what felt like forever before she cleared her throat and spoke up,"I guess you can just call me later .. or whenever you're free .. or whenever you're just ready to talk to me."

He sucked his teeth and sighed,"Lori don't d—" His words were cut short when she hung up in his face. Sighing heavily, he locked his phone and put it away in his back pocket. He'd just give her some time to cool off and hopefully by the time it's time for him and his family to head back to the states, she'll be in a better mood and so will he.

"You straight bro?" Ermias questioned, joining his brother outside on their uncle's back porch. He held a perfect pearled blunt between his index and middle finger, and a blue solo cup in the same hand. "You went missin' for a minute."

"Yea I'm good. Lori actin' like a bridezilla .. as usual," He says with a chuckle, taking a seat in one of the chairs that sat outside. "You got all yo' stuff packed?"

"Yea," Ermias says nodding his head yes. "you?" Quietly, Samiel nods his head in response as Ermias sparks the blunt with his lighter. "When we get back, I gotta' meet with Steve. We got approved for the lease at that buildin' on Crenshaw and Slauson, the lease signin' on Saturday mornin'."

"Aight bet," Samiel says with a smile. "You tell Karlae?"

"Yea. She said she got some new designs already cooked up for the shop, she said she gonna' show me when we touch back down."

Along with the AllMoneyIn recording studio, their partnership with FatBurger, and the properties he and Blacc Sam own in Atlanta, Ermias is about to add another legit money making move under their business umbrella.