three.

".. Aight ladies, come in and disrobe. Start breakin' everything down," Ermias instructed the ladies to strip out of everything and start breaking South Central's purest cocaine down to cook. "aye what's wit' the side conversations? Less talkin' more cookin', we gotta' get everything ready for pick up."

Just like he said he would, Ermias got out of jail and got right back go work, turnin' his business up ten fold. He scored a big deal with a distributor here in Los Angeles who came to him personally, asking if he could move Ermias' weight for him. Ermias isn't just some regular cocaine distributor working under someone, he's the head huncho — the leader who calls all the shots.

"Sammy!" He shouted his younger sister's name. "Come here!"

It took her longer than expected so he yelled her name again; this time her real first name,"Samantha!"

"I'm comin' Erm, damn." She snapped, walking through the kitchen door of the abandoned warehouse Ermias and his team turned into their 'spot'. "What you want?"

They cooked crack here, and most times they took care of people who seemed to think fucking with the Asghedom Cartel would be something they'd get away with. Ermias has eyes all over the city, he knows if not everybody, then majority of the people living in Los Angeles and he was more than powerful.

"Watch them until Kevin comes in. I'm finna' head out with Blacc, we gotta' go handle somethin' in Compton real quick."

"Alright whatever," She mumbles, taking a seat on the only stool in the warehouse's downstairs kitchen. Like the typical nineteen year old, Samantha was more focused on texting on her phone than doing what her big brother told her to.

"Aye," He says to her in a tone that let her know he wasn't playing with her. "get off the phone and watch them. We don't need nothin' coming up short Samantha."

She sucked her teeth with an eye roll,"Okay Nip, I heard you the first time."

"Well act like it." He got all the way to the exit door before turning around to say,"and if you don't see me later then I'm probably out wit' a friend."

"Alright, be safe. I love you."

"I love you," He says in response, walking out of the kitchen. He walked up about four steps to get back upstairs where his older brother Blacc Sam stood waiting patiently for him. "you ready to ride out?"

"Yea. Here, Fatts on the phone." He handed the burner phone over to his little brother. Samiel 'Blacc Sam' Asghedom is three years Ermias' senior and he takes pride in being the older brother — he's taught Samantha and Ermias literally everything they know.

Growing up he felt it was his duty to take care of the household since their parents divorced when they were younger. Samiel was only nine years old, Ermias was six at the time and Samantha was three; the divorce left their parents Angelique Smith and Calvin Asghedom to live in two separate households but they did a damn good job co-parenting and bringing their three babies up in LA.

Ermias answered the phone. "Whattup Fatts? How you feel?"

"I feel way worse than how I look but I'm thuggin' this shit out cuhs," Fatts told him, his voice cracking in the process because of how weak his body felt. "Blacc told me y'all about to go handle that nigga."