twentythree.

"Now, I also gotta' ask you about this man. Earlier you gave mention to bein' an indy artist and about how important it is to be an indy artist. I'm quite sure with the work that you're puttin' in, the way your hustle is growing, the way your brand is growing, that some labels will be knockin' at your door pretty soon. So when you drop your debut album Victory Lap, will it be released as an indy project or will we possibly see a label with some assistance behind it?" HipHopSince1987 interview Mikey Proud asks Ermias, holding the microphone to his mouth allowing him to answer into it.

They sat down here in studio suite number two here at the All Money In recording studios. As Blacc Sam planned, he was getting Ermias' name back hot in the hiphop streets. He's been doing interviews back to back, flying all across the country doing pop up shops in different cities, and he's been wrapping up the Mailbox Money tape. God willing it'll be released give or take mid December and by the beginning of next year he'll be back on tour with the team.

"Um, you know I think we got the option. You feel me? To either go indy or do it through a major label. I think that everybody respect what we doin', and what we got built enough to give us what we need. But, we gon' finish the album first, you know what I mean, and get the music done first then once it's done we figure out how we gon' get it to the masses. 'Cause I'm more excited about the people gettin' it and whichever way the most amount of people can receive it then that's the way we gon' go."

Mikey took the mic away,"With us havin' the honor to be in the studio with you for some time today, I've seen that with everyone you interact with your spirit seems very humble, but your work ethic.. you always want to work. So for people who aren't familiar with your movement and Victory Lap is gonna' be their first time hearing Nipsey Hussle, what would you want them to take from that?"

"The whole concept of The Marathon brand is just about, you know," Ermias cleared his throat briefly glancing over at Karlae who sat quietly off to the side on one of the studio suite's couches. "bein' the best that you could be, reachin' yo potential and pushin' yourself to be the best of version of yourself whether that's with yo' hustle, with yo' music, what you believe in, all that."

"So for the people who don't live on the West Coast and won't have the chance to get over here to the West but they want to support your brand, they wanna' pick up some Crenshaw, some Marathon clothin', how could they go about doing that online?"

"We got the marathon clothin' dot com, that's the clothin' site. Then we got I hussle dot com, that's where all the videos, all the music, all the things that we sell, that's my website and then my Twitter, my Instagram, and I also got a site called I am proud, the number two, to pay dot com. Basically that's where all the proud to pay products come from. The Crenshaw tape was the first one on that site, but we gon' do other products that double as like a ticket to events that we do and it'll be under the proud to pay site. So yea, that's where you can get at us."

"That's all the way major right there bro. With the year 2012 slowly comin' to an end, I know you plan on releasin' Mailbox Money soon and Victory Lap next year, but what else can Marathon Members expect from Nipsey Hussle?"

"Man I got alot of features comin' out on other people's albums too. My nigga Dom Kennedy just dropped our song called Pleeze, me and T.I. we got a banger, the homie DJ Toomp produced that one. Um, me and Thug got one— nah, actually two on his album that's fire, I just recorded a verse for an Eric Bellinger record too, called That's Why for his project so you know, we been workin'. That's probably what's gon' hit the streets before the album but you know, it's all great music."