thirtynine.

So badly Karlae wanted to say to hell with waiting until they got home, she wanted to suggest pulling over and getting in the backseat of the big body Benz for a while. But, she held herself together for the ten — well more like five minute duration on the way back home. She wanted daddy right then and she knew he wanted her too, the way he sped home told her everything she needed to know about how the rest of their night was going to go.

It was only a matter of time before the lovely couple made their way inside and immediately started to get undressed in their bedroom. Their lips were like magnets, stuck together and never budging as Karlae managed to unzip her CHANEL "Lady In Red" dress that unfortunately never made it to production but Karlae just had to have it for herself.

Stepping out of her dress, she revealed the red lace thong that covered her, and the bare C-cup breasts that sat on her chest. Lennox blessed her with those too. He'd done mama's body just right and daddy loved every bit of it. Ermias couldn't wait to take her down tonight, he was more than ready to please his woman. In an attempt to remove her red bottoms, Karlae was stopped by Ermias who demanded that she kept her five inch heels on,"Nah, don't take 'em off."

Smirking against his lips, she complied with his wishes and allowed him to pick her up off of her feet and wrap her beautiful toned legs around his nonexistent waist. Carrying her over to their California King bed, he laid her flat on her back at the edge and hovered over her. He could tell by the look in her eye that she was ready to take all of him but he wanted to tease her a bit, only because he loved hearing her beg for it; calling him daddy and pleading for the dick.

Ermias' large hands began to caress the left side of her body as they kissed, getting each other warmed up for what's to come. Karlae could literally feel herself just getting wetter and wetter the longer Ermias' caressed her body gently, setting her soul on fire. As his hand traveled from her breasts on down to her thong, she became even more excited. Holding both sides of his face, Karlae moaned into Ermias' mouth as he teasingly slid his middle and ring fingers up and down her wet slit through the outside of her thong.

"Mm," She moaned softly as he glided his long fingers up and down, not even surprised by how wet he had her without doing much of anything. The one thing Karlae had to admit was that Hussle definitely had a strong effect on her; he's the only man that knows her body inside and out and exactly what to do with it.

She was in complete elation as he continued to tease her with his fingers, kissing her deeply. Pulling away just enough to ease his warm tongue in her mouth, Ermias smirked against her lips as she allowed him entry. Their tongue kiss was so sloppy yet so damn good, Karlae hadn't even realized Ermias had ripped her thong off and tossed it elsewhere leaving her completely naked with the exception of a new pair of Christian Louboutin heels on her feet.

"Spread 'em," He demanded, referring to her legs. Spreading her legs wide like he told her to, she took her bottom lip between her teeth watching him get down on his knees in front of her. She could feel her whole body tingling as she watched him lick his smooth lips, admiring her glistening wet pussy he couldn't keep his eyes off of.

That very first taste was like no other, he was more than satisfied and Karlae was in an euphoric state as he devoured her. Her heart was damn near beating out of her chest and her moans were getting louder and louder, but did she care? No. Fortunately, Lennox wasn't home and they had the private mansion to themselves because they planned on going all out tonight.