fiftyfour.

"... Due to high demand, let's not accept anymore subscribers until we restock on everything that's sold out. That goes for the new pieces for the men's collection and jewelry also. I want to give our current CHANEL subscribers a chance to shop our restocks first."

"Okay, got it." CHANEL's social media manager, Jason Styles nodded his head jotting things down in the notes app on his iPad mini. "Do you know when we'll be restocking our online website?"

"Everything will be restocked by midnight," Karlae says while simultaneously typing away on her desktop, sending out emails to employees and responding to some that have been sent to her. "Do you know where Julissa is?"

"I just seen her in the lounge area not too long ago. You want me to go and get her?"

"Please, if you will."

"Got'cha, Exhaling, Jason stood to his feet and walked out of her office to grab Julissa for her. Returning to the boss's office, Julissa walked in with her iPad and stylus in hand,"Hey girl. Jason just told me you needed me?"

"Yea, I don't need you to do anything I just wanna' talk to you. Have a seat girl, you been runnin' around this office for a while now, take a break." She smiled watching Julissa pull out a chair and take a seat,"How's your day going?"

"So far so good, I'm a little tired but I'm fine."

"If you need to, go home. Get you some rest. How's training going with Crystal?"

"She's sweet," Julissa smiled at her trainee's attitude. She'll be leaving the CHANEL team soon, so she's been busy training Karlae's new assistant Crystal all morning. "but aside from her personality, I can tell she's not playing around. She's been very attentive and I can tell she's serious about being your assistant. I've already warned her that this job is not easy, 'cause you always have alot going on at once."

"I do, and I'm sorry you've had to put up with my shit for so long," She and Julissa laughed,"but I appreciate you. Your loyalty, your integrity, I could go on. You've been an amazing assistant and friend to me since the very beginning, this company wouldn't be half of what it is without you and your hardwork. You'll always be apart of this family."

"Aw," Julissa coo'd with a chuckle, dropping her head as her emotions took over. Looking back up she tried blinking back her tears while sniffling,"thank you Lauren. I'm sorry I don't mean to get all emotional in here—"

"Stop it, this is a safe space. You've known me for how long? Plus you're pregnant, damn near everything's gonna make you cry and you know I know." She giggled, reaching underneath her desk for Julissa's gift. "But anyways, I got the baby a few things."

"Awww, what'd you get us L?" She smiled, reaching over Karlae's desk to get her gift bag. Sitting it in her lap, she started pulling all kinds of goodies for the baby out. Pacifiers, onesies, bottles, books, anything you could think of in regards to baby essentials. "My baby got her some marathon clothing? She 'bout to be fly girl."

"You're having a girl?"

"Honestly, I'm not even far along enough to tell but I'm speaking her into existence."

"Okay, I heard that." Karlae giggled,"Do you like everything?"

"I love everything, thank you so much."