nineteen.

3 Months later.
November 2nd, 2012.

".. Boogie, girl, it is going to be absolutely gorgeous in here." Ms. Angelique compliments as she walks around Karlae's storefront in absolute awe. It wasn't all the way done, the contractors are still fulfilling her requests in regards to renovations and making the building actually look like something but it was definitely a sight to see. Definitely something to be in awe about. "and it has two levels too? Wow girl you are doing it big."

Karlae chuckled lightly adjusting Chloé Dior on her hip,"Thank you ma'. You like it?"

"Do I like it? I love it sweetheart," Angelique smiles. "I can't wait until it's all the way finished. When do you think you'll be open for business? I'm ready to do me some shoppin' in here."

"Mm," Karlae hummed and thought about it. "I'm really hoping by the beginning of next year, if not then early Summer of next year but I'm pushin' for at least February or March. The contractors still have to take this ugly tile up and lay a different kind of flooring down, there's some wires hanging from the ceiling on level two so they have to do something with those and they still have to install some security windows."

Though the store isn't open for business let alone finished, the contractors have been making alot of progress. The inside of the store wasn't all the way up to par just yet but the outside is beautiful. CHANEL sits on the corner of Brighton Way and Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California.

"In other words bullet proof, right?"

Karlae exhaled chuckling,"Correct. I'm still working on some furniture pieces I wanna' feature here in the store too. I've been trying to perfect everything because that'll also be a way for me to promote my furniture too."

"Oh, you're gonna' start selling furniture too honey?" Angelique asked, intrigued. She's an interior design fanatic, so to hear that one of her daughter in laws planned on coming out with a furniture line had her more than interested.

"Yea," Karlae smiles. "I am. I'm not sure how soon but when I get everything together you'll be the first to know."

"That is so dope." Angelique says, using her children's slang that they used around her. Karlae giggled because hearing Angelique saying that reminded her of Samantha. Thinking of Samantha only made her think of Ermias who she made a mental note to call in a little while. She was busy having a girls day out with his niece and mother while he's away in Eritrea with his dad and siblings.

Unfortunately, Pops' mother died so he returned to his homeland to attend her homegoing services. Pops figured it would be good to take his children with him since they hadn't stepped foot on Eritrea's soil since they left when they were really young. They've been gone for about a week and a half, and they're more than ready to get back to the states.